Father of Daughters #39 I spy with my little eye, MODified sausages exposing more lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might not have got a thread title but I’m taking credit for Swim Tits 😂
Aww @EmmadaleI wish I’d have credited you in my intro- sorry lovely! I was concerned because I was feeling the “don’t body shame” vibes from certain quarters about my comments on her tits so tried to omit the tit comedy on the intro!

Free cocktail for you in da VIP club tonight. 🥰😘😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Judging by what appeared when I did a bit of googling looking for ideas for my photoshop, "swim tits" come in ALL shapes in sizes! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Judging by what appeared when I did a bit of googling looking for ideas for my photoshop, "swim tits" come in ALL shapes in sizes! :LOL:
Eek.... I suggest googling ‘cats on glass’ as a soothing eye bleach for the horrors you’ve just endured!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No kitchen ads for me, but I wonder why I'm getting this!?

1604419418828.png

Bear with this is relevant. Today I got a notification on FB someone had liked a photo that I’d tagged my father & mother in law in 6/7 years ago. It was a candid old photo of me, my girl and 3 of my nieces. The girls, who then ranges from 4-12, were all in swimming costumes or bikinis. There was about 5/6 photos in this group but this one was probably showing most of the kids skin, defo one of my nieces had her bikini bottoms riding up her arse a bit. I had no idea who the “man” was who had chosen, out of quite a lot of fully dressed photos of my kids and the other grandkids I’d tagged my in-laws in, to like this photo and especially since it’s been there for years, but it made me feel sick. I quickly deleted all the photos in that’s group. I have all my settings on stuff locked down to only share with my friends but I’m guessing these may have slipped through the net or I need to sort out my in-laws privacy settings!

Anyway I’d notice these comments on Fod post yesterday and they made me feel icky. Strange men asking where your kids are? Wtf, does he not find that odd, weird, disgusting?

If he’s decided to no longer show the twins then he needs to say that, he needs to delete the 8billion photos of them and accept that his follower count will drop to the level of crackpots who think he’s amusing or worth watching - probs 300! He’s obviously not done with the curly haired money makers or he would be upfront about giving them some privacy! What a wanker!
Sorry you had to go through that. It does sound like a yucky experience.

The thing is when I had facebook even though I wasn't a friend of someone I could still actually see some of their photographs. Personally I would suggest removing all your tags not just to your inlaws. Not using your full name but maybe use a nickname or a changed spelling of your name and surname. Check which groups your in are visible. Also make sure you check what your friends search setting is. I could search through all that person's friends too, find even more photos of them in other peoples photos. Check your likes and reviews too- delete the ones for local companies and I could even see which they had used. Heck I even found that persons old myspace account. It's crazy the amount of stuff just floating around.

Obviously this was all about some guy that I've been in love with for the past three years but not had an affair with. 😰 If anyone could hook me up with a spare rugby or hockey player please DM me.

BTW Dog in Dock is similar to Dogmuck don't ya think?

1604421281373.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It seems to be going very badly for FOD. It must be hard to be “father of daughters” without the daughters. Sausagegate wouldn’t have happened had he not been trying to wheel in the daughters for engagement/spons, while not wheeling them in per se. How long before he throws in the towel too? I’m struggling to see what the gain is for him. I can’t believe that there was no back up plan, or that this was the back up plan? How long were they planning to use the kids angle?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
No kitchen ads for me, but I wonder why I'm getting this!?

View attachment 298287

Sorry you had to go through that. It does sound like a yucky experience.

The thing is when I had facebook even though I wasn't a friend of someone I could still actually see some of their photographs. Personally I would suggest removing all your tags not just to your inlaws. Not using your full name but maybe use a nickname or a changed spelling of your name and surname. Check which groups your in are visible. Also make sure you check what your friends search setting is. I could search through all that person's friends too, find even more photos of them in other peoples photos. Check your likes and reviews too- delete the ones for local companies and I could even see which they had used. Heck I even found that persons old myspace account. It's crazy the amount of stuff just floating around.

Obviously this was all about some guy that I've been in love with for the past three years but not had an affair with. 😰 If anyone could hook me up with a spare rugby or hockey player please DM me.
Thanks @rainbowlemon. I have got it lock down to tit and checked and double checked it on Mr Dogmucks to see what people could see. My job meant I had to be really vigilant about my own personal details and my families. I was uber careful. However I set my mother & father in law up with an iPad about 7/8 years ago and then set them up on Facebook because they have family around the world who want to share and keep in touch! I didn’t factor in my F-I-L. He’s an absolute dick with technology. So I have all their details for everything and this afternoon I had emails saying their Apple ID and password needed changing. I have their emails set up on my phone too! They really are useless and I say almost weekly, if you’re having problems with the iPad then call...they don’t...but because I’ve got all of their stuff set up on my phone I generally see! Anyway called them, asked them if they knew who this man who had liked the photos was...they don’t! So I got into their Facebook and deleted the fucker! My f-I-l thinks friends suggestions are friends requests and he basically friends everyone 🙄 (no tit he had 8000 friends, 2000 were from Vietnam, turns out he had suggested friends of ours from Nam and then just sent themselves all requests!!!). He had friended this man 2 days ago so it’s even more disturbing! I’ve now locked down their account and hopefully done some admin to tighten him up!!!

What’s age guy are you looking for? Also can I highly recommend you steer clear of rugger buggers! We can find you some love 😜

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Thanks @rainbowlemon. I have got it lock down to tit and checked and double checked it on Mr Dogmucks to see what people could see. My job meant I had to be really vigilant about my own personal details and my families. I was uber careful. However I set my mother & father in law up with an iPad about 7/8 years ago and then set them up on Facebook because they have family around the world who want to share and keep in touch! I didn’t factor in my F-I-L. He’s an absolute dick with technology. So I have all their details for everything and this afternoon I had emails saying their Apple ID and password needed changing. I have their emails set up on my phone too! They really are useless and I say almost weekly, if you’re having problems with the iPad then call...they don’t...but because I’ve got all of their stuff set up on my phone I generally see! Anyway called them, asked them if they knew who this man who had liked the photos was...they don’t! So I got into their Facebook and deleted the fucker! My f-I-l thinks friends suggestions are friends requests and he basically friends everyone 🙄 (no tit he had 8000 friends, 2000 were from Vietnam, turns out he had suggested friends of ours from Nam and then just sent themselves all requests!!!). He had friended this man 2 days ago so it’s even more disturbing! I’ve now locked down their account and hopefully done some admin to tighten him up!!!

What’s age guy are you looking for? Also can I highly recommend you steer clear of rugger buggers! We can find you some love 😜
I really did laugh reading your FIL description. 8000 friends is crazy I had 25 at my peak. Maybe with his influence he could get some more followers for Fodders.

At this point anyone will do as long as long as he is is true to the #bekind mantra. 🙇‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aww @EmmadaleI wish I’d have credited you in my intro- sorry lovely! I was concerned because I was feeling the “don’t body shame” vibes from certain quarters about my comments on her tits so tried to omit the tit comedy on the intro!

Free cocktail for you in da VIP club tonight. 🥰😘😍
Hehe thanks!

I didn’t see calling her swim tits as body shaming as she seems proud of them....and proud of her sea swimming 😂

• Haha
You know he just assumed he'd be back in with the ad's and pr shizzle by now, but instead he's left scratching for content with already done to death Where's Wally in 2020 bollocks and genuinely thinking he has any legitimate reach in the states, population over 300 million!!! Are you bleeping crackers, Simon. Wonder when he's gonna go for the account rename that someone else mentioned a while back? Now that he's edited his bio it's the next logical move. Ps. ST is my new IG rage trigger!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I didn’t see calling her swim tits as body shaming as she seems proud of them....and proud of her sea swimming 😂
It's not body shaming, it's just a nickname made up of one of her hobbies and a body part.

Sincerely,
Photoshop Arse

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's not body shaming, it's just a nickname made up of one of her hobbies and a body part.

Sincerely,
Photoshop Arse
Which she keeps shoving in our face. Here is my evidence your honour.
God I’m so bored of seeing her in a swimsuit

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
😂😂😂 the quality of these new bots 😂😂😂 defo the right demographic for a “dad of 4” 😂😂😂. This account set up 16 hours ago looking fo high jinks tomfoolery and DIY hacks for sure 🤔🙄
This is so embarrassing😂😂😂
He always claimed that his account was for fun, so why buy followers?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She and Simon are peas in a pod. Not an ounce of style, nor an original thought in their heads, yet so bloody pleased with themselves.

God grant me the confidence of a mediocre white person who went to a bog-standard fee paying school.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She and Simon are peas in a pod. Not an ounce of style, nor an original thought in their heads, yet so bloody pleased with themselves.

God grant me the confidence of a mediocre white person who went to a bog-standard fee paying school.
I wouldn’t even say they were mediocre. I’d say substandard

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.