Father of Daughters #39 I spy with my little eye, MODified sausages exposing more lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG huns I'm blocked by Red Magazine just because I made comments about their editor possibly breaking covid rules.

1605100369424.png

Anyway soz for my absence I'm back now. Had a stressful time with prepping for an exam which I need to retake later on but that's another story. No school for two days until my next subject starts so I'm fully ready to cause mischief and am awaiting further orders from the Grand high troll.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I feel sorry for them too. I truly hope the OD’s have some money saved for the girls’ future therapy bills. (I genuinely think this of a lot of influencers, not just Sly and Glen.)
Not going to lie but I've decided to actually do this too for any kid I have.

Reactions: 8
OMG huns I'm blocked by Red Magazine just because I made comments about their editor possibly breaking covid rules.

View attachment 306754

Anyway soz for my absence I'm back now. Had a stressful time with prepping for an exam which I need to retake later on but that's another story. No school for two days until my next subject starts so I'm fully ready to cause mischief and am awaiting further orders from the Grand high troll.
Sterling work on the blocking soldier 💂🏻‍♀️
Sorry about your exam, resits suck 😏 but you’ll nail it next time...just remember the thigh bones connected to the back bone the back bones connected to the funny bone...or something like that, and you’ll be fine 😍
Ok as you’re off for a couple of days, I think the first order is make a nice cuppa, get some good biscuits and put exam stress behind you for a little while, second order...new burner account and await mischief instructions 😜😂😂😂

Good to see you back little one 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Sterling work on the blocking soldier 💂🏻‍♀️
Sorry about your exam, resits suck 😏 but you’ll nail it next time...just remember the thigh bones connected to the back bone the back bones connected to the funny bone...or something like that, and you’ll be fine 😍
Ok as you’re off for a couple of days, I think the first order is make a nice cuppa, get some good biscuits and put exam stress behind you for a little while, second order...new burner account and await mischief instructions 😜😂😂😂

Good to see you back little one 🥰
Thank you for the pep talk hun. ❤ ❤

I'm gonna contact the following company below to see if they want to do a collab with me. It's soooo hard being an influencer.

1605101535451.png

The second one only has 538 followers.

1605101913787.png

That silly post last night upset me, I'm sure it would have countless others. I had multiple IVF cycles and miscarriages and that silly moron can joke that his children are 'dead to him' (what an abhorrent thing to say even as a pathetic 'joke')? Because he had to carry their things? They are 4 and you are their dad you silly silly selfish man.

Why he isn't inundated with messages telling him to get lost when he has such a huge following is beyond me. He must be up all night blocking and buying bots to replace the normal people.
I'm sorry for your losses.

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m actually gob smacked that FOD and SaggyTits haven’t mentioned Armistice Day for self promotion! Missed a trick there...

Edit: I should add that I’m relieved they’ve kept away from this subject as that would piss me off no end (personal reasons)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I was a few shy of my estimate that it would be a 1000 loser after his latest tone deaf post, but that’s cos he’s still buying low level amounts of bots. I’ll take 879. Never mind though he clung on to his 936k numbers for 9 hard days with his little purchases, only to slip right down to 934 in 2 days! Ya silly sausage Sly!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
SIMS have a kitchen bedroom too? Jesus, it’s really taking off! #trendsetters

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine having the objective of making a more WFH-friendly space and this is what you come up with! 😄
She obviously spends her day looking at pretty pictures and prancing along the shoreline ....there's no way she could seriously work from home with a set up like that?
I'm a HCP but also clinically extremely vulnerable and been working from home since lockdown ....I'm currently doing data entry for a Covid vaccine trial and my dining room table looks like NASA launch control as have my encrypted work laptop as well as MAC to do electronic data capture , notebook, mobile phone, diary

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She obviously spends her day looking at pretty pictures and prancing along the shoreline ....there's no way she could seriously work from home with a set up like that?
I'm a HCP but also clinically extremely vulnerable and been working from home since lockdown ....I'm currently doing data entry for a Covid vaccine trial and my dining room table looks like NASA launch control as have my encrypted work laptop as well as MAC to do electronic data capture , notebook, mobile phone, diary
But but but...what swimsuit/woolly jumper/furry clog combo are you rocking? Surely that’s what’s important work wise 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank you for your hard work, my 91 years young Dad is looking forward to receiving his vaccine, he wants to reach a century. Your efforts are much appreciated by us all.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
FodNey may fill his outdoor tub with ice and jump in to relax his weary muscles after a hectic hockey match or epic bike ride.🏑🛁🚴‍♂️🤳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I want to ask you SO many questions but guess you are bound by confidentiality agreements. Thank you for your work.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.