Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Rosieee on popping your thread cherry with a not too shoddy 28 votes

Whoop whoop we are rolling now Trolls - special thanks to ST who’s great (non) swimming adventures and luxury gifts allowed us to motor through the last thread in just 14 days!

Also Congratulations to all those trolls who’ve been with us for a year - can you Adam and Eve it? A whole year since Glen broke ranks with us anonymous trolls and came out! I’m 👋Spartacus Aliceinwanderlust

Once again a tip of the cap to our photoshop queen @Axatogrind who brought home the chuckles with her fabulously creative takes on Slys and Swim Tits thoroughly bland content

So recap, the thread began with a little bit of in fighting about who loves who most, we hugged it out and got on with business.

It may come as a surprise to many nobody FOD was buying bots! It’s clear the money he’s saving on his DIY projects is going directly to webuyanybots.com. Despite this, his numbers are still going down and mostly when he posts...I’m no marketing maverick but hun the world is telling you something about your content.

FOD told us to vote because “our vote matters” - well it does if you live in the good old US of A, but really he was wasting his time as most of his Bots followers now live in the land of the rising sun and fortunately his Texas hunz were too busy packing their Stars and Stripe T-shirts, MAGA caps, Kalashnikovs, a fist full of beef jerky and heading out to anywhere with a blue hue to “stop the vote”.

@leopardmidi made the very valid point that “Father of Daughters”, without the of Daughters, just made him Father and what was the point in that 🤷‍♀️ Quite frankly all us Trolls were thinking the same and thus...

...Swim tits (credit to @Emmerdale for that beauty) featured heavily, first thing our crafty coven member @houseofhoop noticed...swim tits doesn’t actually appear to swim 🏊‍♀️- but she DOES have a lot of swimming costumes !

Fod still hadn’t got in to full swing and so we talked quite a lot of bollocks, weighted blankets got a lot of air time along with boiling taps and cookers 😬

As the Fod account remained impotent 🤭 we took comfort snuggling under our group weighted blanket and watched the horror of swim tits as she cranked up her IG presence. A photo shoot where she is wearing her nans curtains/Martha frock/ Jedi cloak, a cake with half a hydrangea bush plonked “artistically” on top, more, not swimming, sea swimming, bone dry shots, fluffy Birkenstock’s (also bone dry) and socks, her mates cushions in Her magazine, Claudia Winkleman, more gifts, Claudia winkleman, more Fuxking Swim suits, did she mention Claudia Winkleman?

ST asked us what we would like to see “more” of...we double dared @Emmadale to ask for more “Simon & Clemmie”. Fod bless her, she rose to the challenge and was promptly blocked - no worries emms, you’re our Queen 👑 get yourself a new burner with your bonus $

@Pocahontas & @Sweettutu collabed to bring us their hilarious take on the Hoopers John Lewis ethical Christmas Ad

The HOH beg began, their target market...small businesses. Watch out small business they are coming for your stuff. Seems they were playing snap with swim tits as they featured some of the things she was pushing including her mates cushions and then she ran pay £50 & sign up for my below par magazine Christmas content.

An eagle eyed @rainbowlemon found the HOH has been designed (but much better) on SIMS & they’d made Sly & Glen look better too!

Everytime he goes for a walk with his girls Sly becomes a pack horse...and this is a revelation why? Did this not happen with your first two kids or is this only something parents of twins can relate to? Oh no, it’s a desperate attempt for interaction on your account but mate, FAIL, because saying they were dead to you, was just another example of your shockingly tone deaf behaviour! 🙄

Over on HOH sly treated us to his makeover of the smallest room in their house 🤢🤢🤢“the bathroom” @Bizziebody noted that Nanny Howard was throwing shade on Sly by asked if he was in America, translation : - it’s a Fuxking downstairs loo, you twit! All 30 of Slys adoring fans thought it looked stunning and he was amazing, incredible and so talented. They still haven’t caught on to the fact Glen runs that account.

Banging tunes - It was all shades of wrong but I think @Axatogrind sums this post up perfectly here

On Fleek - Fod had a makeover it was grim, not much to add ⚠

He’s done several pointless desperate stories about...nothing anyone gives a rats ass about!

Please add anything I’ve missed 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
OMG OMG I can’t believe it ! I’m finally contributing to the greatness of Tattle I’m so proud 😃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh wow- I feel so loved to be given a mention. 😭

"So recap, the thread began with a little bit of in fighting about who loves who most, we hugged it out and got on with business."

Did we really sort this out though? I know I'm needy, but maybe we could have a night each?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I am so important, did you know I am the editor of Red, like I’m so amazing I have a work diary.
duck off love, it looks pretty empty to me!! I mostly have meetings back to back and overlapping all through my work Diary. tit I must share that with people to make sure they know I’m important. 🙄

@Axatogrind I feel this needs your magic touch!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh wow- I feel so loved to be given a mention. 😭

"So recap, the thread began with a little bit of in fighting about who loves who most, we hugged it out and got on with business."

Did we really sort this out though? I know I'm needy, but maybe we could have a night each?
I LOVE YOU - isn’t that’s enough? I love all the trolls, no faves here. We are Fodmons we share the love we work together under his eye 👁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am so important, did you know I am the editor of Red, like I’m so amazing I have a work diary.
duck off love, it looks pretty empty to me!! I mostly have meetings back to back and overlapping all through my work Diary. tit I must share that with people to make sure they know I’m important. 🙄

What a bellendette she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Your low battery is giving me anxiety 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

I would be bloody cross if one of my colleagues published my email address on their personal instagram like that, even if it is a work email :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Has she just breached GDPR?

• Wow
Reactions: 14

I came on to say the same. Busy? That’s a light day. Try 8am through to 6pm meetings, often double booked with constant operational interruptions. What a joke!

• Heart
@houseofhoop I don't know if you want to consider taking that screenshot down or blurring the email addresses in case it being on here breaches GDPR too

Reactions: 6
I LOVE YOU - isn’t that’s enough? I love all the trolls, no faves here. We are Fodmons we share the love we work together under his eye 👁
In the wise words of the Lana Del Ray "Sometimes love alone is not enough".

I know I just want something more...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In the wise words of the Lana Del Ray "Sometimes love alone is not enough".

I know I just want something more...
Goddamn blanket conversation not enough, bloody mention in the goddam intro, gave you your own thread title just two goddamn threads back...how much more can I give 💔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.