Father of Daughters #39 I spy with my little eye, MODified sausages exposing more lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That silly post last night upset me, I'm sure it would have countless others. I had multiple IVF cycles and miscarriages and that silly moron can joke that his children are 'dead to him' (what an abhorrent thing to say even as a pathetic 'joke')? Because he had to carry their things? They are 4 and you are their dad you silly silly selfish man.

Why he isn't inundated with messages telling him to get lost when he has such a huge following is beyond me. He must be up all night blocking and buying bots to replace the normal people.
So sorry for what you’re going through. I suffered several miscarriages too and if I’d have seen that at that stage in my life I’d been so upset. I’m lucky to now have my child so instead this just makes me angry he can be so bleeping thoughtless!

I remember reading an article several years of Kirsty Allsop saying something like people were careless and stupid to wait till over 35 to have a baby. I was nearing 35, single (husband had left a few years previously) and childless and all my friends were having/had babies and it really affected me. Never liked her since that!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I feel sorry for his children. What a disgusting thing to say. He’ll regret saying that.... he will pull the post too.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm in Australia and I saw an ad for that stupid Red magazine,why, just why ? We have enough tit magazines already.
Fod won't delete his moronic post because, he IS fod, he can say whatever he likes, BML, no matter whose feelings he hurts, the family walk, let Oh my darlin Clementine carry the kids crap.
Just shut up and go away .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Been a bit of the loop with the parents of daughters, but looking at the house of hoopers, it is clearly clem behind the posts. There was some describing the train lights as beautiful and some other phrases I can’t remember but no man in his 30s would call a light fitting beautiful unless he was Lawrence Llewelyn-Bowen. Such a clemmie thing to say!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel sorry for his children. What a disgusting thing to say. He’ll regret saying that.... he will pull the post too.
I feel sorry for them too. I truly hope the OD’s have some money saved for the girls’ future therapy bills. (I genuinely think this of a lot of influencers, not just Sly and Glen.)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Also, isn’t that one of the candles she said she posted to someone who deserved it? I can’t tell....

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Talking of HOH, the wallpaper/bog post from yesterday. It’s got 49 comments...49! of those 4 are Slys and 2 are from the companies he’s tagged! So 43 comments...doing great on the engagement of that 112k follower account Glen!
My fave comment came when someone asked how they keep their house so clean, (s)he waxed lyrical about how it’s amazing what you can do with four kids (nobody asked about your bleeping kids) and how his wife (she) was OCD (I know this was mentioned yesterday here) about cleaning. So basically made out they keep the house clean themselves...then this wonderful human suggested maybe they also have a cleaner and (s)he had to hold her/his hands up and admit they did 😂😂😂

I think the wonderful human is probably someone in the know or possibly a disillusioned influencer/clemmie victim because it’s interesting who this person follows 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He is a try hard knob, he should just stick to his diy lies and quit social media for the sake of his kids.

Reactions: 13
Old Sarah Tomcat titties has posted. Now I’m confused. I’m pretty sure she did a story a few weeks/month ago about hanging that pink lady picture above her working desk. Yet this morning she has only just made that space into a desk area 🤔🤥🤥
Imagine having the objective of making a more WFH-friendly space and this is what you come up with! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Talking of HOH, the wallpaper/bog post from yesterday. It’s got 49 comments...49! of those 4 are Slys and 2 are from the companies he’s tagged! So 43 comments...doing great on the engagement of that 112k follower account Glen!
My fave comment came when someone asked how they keep their house so clean, (s)he waxed lyrical about how it’s amazing what you can do with four kids (nobody asked about your bleeping kids) and how his wife (she) was OCD (I know this was mentioned yesterday here) about cleaning. So basically made out they keep the house clean themselves...then this wonderful human suggested maybe they also have a cleaner and (s)he had to hold her/his hands up and admit they did 😂😂😂

I think the wonderful human is probably someone in the know or possibly a disillusioned influencer/clemmie victim because it’s interesting who this person follows 🤔
Their engagement on HoH isn't great. That is why he pulled the twins out of retirement last night. Trying to boost his engagement on FOD. He knows they are what his huns want to see.

To normal parents that would be creepy and worrying. But to him he just thinks of the £££££ it may bring in if a business would just throw some stuff his way. Hopefully none will.

I cannot see him giving up anytime soon, and I genuinely do think he is mentally unwell. He is acting completely manic.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Old Sarah Tomcat titties has posted. Now I’m confused. I’m pretty sure she did a story a few weeks/month ago about hanging that pink lady picture above her working desk. Yet this morning she has only just made that space into a desk area 🤔🤥🤥
Wow this is cringe. Imagine name dropping your husband in an insta post, and referring to a room in your house by the exact (F&B ofc darling) colour it's painted in. I'm embarrassed for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine having the objective of making a more WFH-friendly space and this is what you come up with! 😄
Exactly - that set up is going to be terrible for her back and posture. If I was her I would have used the opportunity to educate people about how to set up a work station correctly and tips to avoid back problems. Maybe get a physio /OT to weigh in.
Do a post sponsored by Back in Action giving away one ergonomic chair to a home worker...
There’s no substance to her, what a bleeping Mickey Mouse magazine editor! She’s gone for style over functionality except she has chump style.
Does she not have paperwork, surely a magazine editor has story boards and mock ups to lay out etc, that’s the desk of a small child not a swim pro magazine boss woman extraordinaire.
She’s just like Hoopers they make out they’re loaded but they’re not, it’s all gifted anything they buy themselves is budget / naff

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
ST also needs to mark that Rae Feather personalised blanket as a gift as she picked that up at the launch event for them (along with her bestie Laura Fantacci, and I think ChloeLovestoShop got one as well). The influencers who work/ used to work in magazines are the absolute worst for undisclosed gifts.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
ST also needs to mark that Rae Feather personalised blanket as a gift as she picked that up at the launch event for them (along with her bestie Laura Fantacci, and I think ChloeLovestoShop got one as well). The influencers who work/ used to work in magazines are the absolute worst for undisclosed gifts.
Off to report

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.