Father of Daughters #39 I spy with my little eye, MODified sausages exposing more lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Swimtit’s post-swim photo looks oddly not convincing in the slightest...I hate getting my hair when when I swim, but I always end up getting splashed a bit. I just don’t see how her hair could be completely dry, especially after open water swimming?

Reactions: 12
Weird weighted blanket query - does anyone use one but have a dog that sleeps in their bed? ( yeah I know I’m a filthy caaah)

He’s only small and would worry he would get squished

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Weird weighted blanket query - does anyone use one but have a dog that sleeps in their bed? ( yeah I know I’m a filthy caaah)

He’s only small and would worry he would get squished
They’re so heavy that unless you initially put it on top of him, I very much doubt he’d wiggle his way underneath it. And if he was able to, then he’d easily be able to wiggle out again!
Also @Dogmuck i saw an earlier post of yours and thought I was chatting to my own mother on here! Manc, relocated to East Midlands...but you’re writing style isn’t quite the same as hers...would have made me laugh though if we had been unknowingly chatting on an anonymous forum for so long!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
When I’m euphoric I tend to smile enough to show my teeth, not do a little purse-lipped smirk.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Busy yesterday - 2nd lockdown and all that - quick observation on Swimtits free dresses from Seraphina. The daughter's was far too small. Proving, as always, influhuns will accept anything if it is free.

Reactions: 16
Sarah Tomczac = ST = Swim Tits.

It’s bringing me joy each time I see it and we’ve got to take our joy where we find it, amirite?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Busy yesterday - 2nd lockdown and all that - quick observation on Swimtits free dresses from Seraphina. The daughter's was far too small. Proving, as always, influhuns will accept anything if it is free.
Oh my god what the duck is this ? I’m no fashion stylist (But I’m French so pretty much the same 😛) and my advice would be that if a dress covers your ENTIRE body, I would wear shoes that reveals a bit of calf skin to balance the outfit and prove I’m not a window curtain. Just a quick advice hun. And yes I would get 1 or 2 size up for the poor daughter, who is herself showing way too much legs, reinforcing the image of a swimtits wearing a giant blanket.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Oh my god what the duck is this ? I’m no fashion stylist (But I’m French so pretty much the same 😛) and my advice would be that if a dress covers your ENTIRE body, I would wear shoes that reveals a bit of calf skin to balance the outfit and prove I’m not a window curtain. Just a quick advice hun. And yes I would get 1 or 2 size up for the poor daughter, who is herself showing way too much legs, reinforcing the image of a swimtits wearing a giant blanket.
I’m no expert in either social media or online security, but I can’t understand why anyone posts pics of their children showing skin .......... do they not consider for even one second that someone, somewhere in the world, might use their child’s image for inappropriate, stomach churning purposes? I’m not saying don’t do it, but please just think before you post a picture of your offspring.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I would never ever show my child on social media, let alone an account that is clearly not set to private

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She also didn't tag it #ad. If you get something for free from a brand and show it on your insta it's an ad and needs to hashtagged as such. No ifs, no buts.

Who is going to report it to the ASA? Or is the vapid response unit going to magically edit in an #ad in the next 10 mins?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Totally proving that @OneLineResponse was correct. Influenzas will do anything for free.

Did Sara really tag in Liberty of London into this post? This makes her look like an even bigger dick!

She also didn't tag it #ad. If you get something for free from a brand and show it on your insta it's an ad and needs to hashtagged as such. No ifs, no buts.

Who is going to report it to the ASA? Or is the vapid response unit going to magically edit in an #ad in the next 10 mins?
Is ok we have evidence even if she does!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes I have a “gravity” blanket to help my son who has sensory and sleep issues. It helps him sleep and has made a difference. It’s really heavy. I want one. I imagine it’s like when you wake up post surgery nicely drugged up tucked in really tight and warm... I want to recreate that feeling...

OMG I love it when people crush me 😂
It's a thing!! Like a horizontal hug on the sofa, I'm not mad right lol. Although it didn't quite work with my last partner as he's 6'3 and 16 st and I'm 5'2 and was about 8st (a tinsy bit heavier than that now, menopause you suck) so was more of a death crush than comfort crush. Definitely giving a little window into my weird mind here 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry if this has already been mentioned...been unwell and not read for a while.

Does anyone listen to the Elis James and John Robins 'How do you Cope?' Podcast. Candice Brathwaite is on it this week and they asked her about alicegate.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry if this has already been mentioned...been unwell and not read for a while.

Does anyone listen to the Elis James and John Robins 'How do you Cope?' Podcast. Candice Brathwaite is on it this week and they asked her about alicegate.
Off I go to check it out...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who TF wears stuff like that in real life? They look Amish.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.