Father of Daughters #39 I spy with my little eye, MODified sausages exposing more lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Glen is gearing up to do her small brands/business shoutout begathon.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 309008

I’ve cringed myself inside out, this is the worst thing he’s ever written
The worst part was him filming himself "strutting" down the street to that grime song, like he is Sly the Gangster of Ramsgate.

If my husband did that, our teenage sons would disown him. No doubt about it. And I would have to change back to my maiden name and move to Spain to avoid the humiliation.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Totally OT again, soz Guys, but with a music and sly theme. Did anyone else hear the Children in Need record, Oasis cover “stop crying your heart out”? (could be one for our Slys list when he realises he’s irrelevant) Omg I was on my way to the shops and it had me 😭😭😭😭😭.
It’s one of those songs that gets me anyway as a good friend, who died young, had it at his funeral but IMHO I think they’ve done a beautiful job, loads of artists on it. There’s a video to accompany it which will be shown tonight.

Sorry to derail x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The worst part was him filming himself "strutting" down the street to that grime song, like he is Sly the Gangster of Ramsgate.

If my husband did that, our teenage sons would disown him. No doubt about it. And I would have to change back to my maiden name and move to Spain to avoid the humiliation.
I must admit when I watched him doing that I thought to myself if I saw him walking past me in the street, I would go out of my way to avoid him, cross the road even, he looked f*cking deranged!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Soooo HOH small business bs, is basically Swim tits and their freebies...stop me, oh ohhh, stop me, stop me if you think that you’ve heard this one seen all this tit before😏
They’re thick as tit, why didn’t they put swipe ups? To actually benefit these businesses and so they can actually share their engagement w brands they’re pitching to? Honestly how the duck did they ever get so big they’re dumb as duck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
They’re thick as tit, why didn’t they put swipe ups? To actually benefit these businesses and so they can actually share their engagement w brands they’re pitching to? Honestly how the duck did they ever get so big they’re dumb as duck
Because it's purely performative, they don't really give a tit about ACTUALLY helping small businesses.

Plus they are too lazy to take 30 seconds to add a link.

(grade A) TWATS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
😬 yep just heard her and I’m cringing hard...and I’ll leave that there 😬
So you small brands, you pay my magazine £50 and we will put you on our website. 👍🏻 Absolutely Swim Tits, why wouldn’t a small brand pay you £50 for content for your tit magazine 🤷‍♀️
Oh do duck off dear, you’re helping nobody but yourself! 😏

How can you be talking to “small brands” asking them to pay £50 to sign up and then say there will be loads of discounts...on what’s love? They are already paying for access the the event. Or are you now talking to potential customers and offering discounts on the small brands products?

Who knows 🤷‍♀️but please don’t talk on camera again, it’s painful. Thank you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Not clear at all what attraction there is to this event as a small business. Just went on the site to see what it's about and as one of the lucky small businesses that successfully applies you're then going to be offering an exclusive discount to anyone that buys from you on the site!! Wtf
Sweet Jesus what a bleeping con!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not clear at all what attraction there is to this event as a small business. Just went on the site to see what it's about and as one of the lucky small businesses that successfully applies you're then going to be offering an exclusive discount to anyone that buys from you on the site!! Wtf
Hearst don’t have a proper analytics function but I’d happily do pro Bono work to see what an absolute bleeping flop this’ll be... pay someone to give away discounted product during your busiest time of year? Lmaoooo dumb dumb dumb! Pop the £50 on Etsy sponsored items and you’ll be fine huns x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Those that are cynical could say the Houseofhoopers shout-out for small brands is a cover for their own Christmas wish list. I’d like this wallet, my wife wants these pj’s. Stomach churning.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.