Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
How long until we get a story trying to justify her actions today?

*pouty bottom lip* so I just wanna say that a few of you have messaged me *darting eyes* to say that you were worried about the children being left alone while I went and brought mah coffee. Geezus, who knew gettin' a fucken coffee was such a farken crime *loud laugh* I've got fucken needs too and can I just say, Soohlyn's kids aren't even farken mine *giggle* I uploaded the stories 3 minutes after we got there so they weren't in real time *glances to the left* and ya ya *stuttering* know *big gulp* since Aaron left us *wipes under eye* ya know since he left us the children have been asking for more um responsubillutty *eyes darting* and I fucken give them everything ya know *fake crying* Sagey, come and tell everyone that you were responsubble for ya liddle cousins today *looks off camera* No, come here *raises voice to shriek* Sagey *blurry motion, Sage appears looking downcast and extremely uncomfortable* go on bubba, tell them *Sage mumbles and quickly removes himself from camera. EL scrunches eyes and smiles* awwww he's such a good kid *fake crying* he's just growing up so fast *whole demeanour changes, presenter voice on* So tonight I'm dropping a code for the mugs and ya know they're just like such a good quality porcellar *SueLyn shouts something in background* what? Porc... porca what? Ohmagod *giggles, claps hand to mouth* Soohlyn's just told me it's porcelain *hysterical laughing, really scrunched eyes* the porcel *story cutsoff abruptly.

• Haha
Reactions: 74

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
So I used to read the 'other snark sight' lots because I loved knowing I wasn't the only 1 who thought certain 'influencers' were problematic. I never made an account there because I felt like it was very controlled if you know what I mean. Then towards the end of last year it started to get boring. I went searching and came across this sight. I thought I'd struck gold! For a few months I just read, until I built up the courage to make account.
Forward to today, I was thinking this isn't JUST a gossip forum, I mean, in amongst the 🤣 and 🤢 you all raise such thought provoking points ☺ I'm glad I found you all

• Heart
Reactions: 55

ActiveLies

VIP Member
That reel is the saddest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. She’s on a holiday with her 3 children, sister and her 3 kids, visiting her parents, and the entire reel (save for the last half second) was just footage of herself in various stages of undress, eye fucking the camera. It’s so deeply tragic and her narcissism is genuinely alarming - she’s literally missing her children grow up before her very eyes because she’s obsessed with her own imagine and self interests.

To have her sister rubbing a towel against her minge make both her stories and that real is so fucking strange, and honestly I’m at a complete loss for words over her having gotten her 8 year old daughter to hold the camera and film her getting sand dusted off her in public which included pulling her bikini bottoms down to expose her arse crack, then her squealing with laughter after SueLynn got dangerous close to the LouLou jar. Why on earth would you have your child film that? And continue to have her film while you get dressed and sexy dance? And swear profusely about your sister getting in “every nook and cranny”? I can’t think of much more inappropriate or utterly unnecessary material to force your child to film? She’s insane.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
I’m starting to think this is a really, really (really really) long con and she’s pranking us all… things are just getting too ridiculous. I’m just waiting for Ashton Kutcher to jump out at us at this point.
At this point, I'm ready to believe that EL is actually a character being played by Chris Lilley.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Went to re-visit Etsy.

Aaron from Bristol, PA (Pennsylvania US) is one of Aaron's followers and uses ALove's photo:

His saved favourite items include motivational quotes and kids pullover hoodies with basketball themes, including one with the name Sage on the front.

Top right corner of Aaron from Bristol's profile are the words JackHackles - the same name he used on instagram when he dabbled in Forex trading.
If you click on the JackHackles words, it's a link to Jack Hackle's page - he's also from Pennsylvania.

Jack Hackles only has one admire - a Sage L..

JackHackles sells coffee mugs and candles in jars with various motivational quotes depending which category you choose. They are made in the US and unfortunately use the word "Mom".

Jack Hackle's shop was last updated March 9 this year.

So prepare yourselves for re-launch of the mugs and launch of candles and kids hoodies.

(I'm not an Etsy expert so I hope I explained it correctly).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
I reckon her Tellytubby name would be
Manky Wanky.
Manky Wanky is 👌😂
Her whole family seem so cool, I don’t know what happened to her
Agreed! Her nephews are really chill, her older sister is so zen and down to earth, and her mum seems so funny. She really lucked out on her personality.
The big sister's house looks gorgeous. What a view.
Agreed! So green 🍃 and the views 🤩
Was she trying to say carpaccio? I know I’m not a foodie but I have no idea what she was calling the tuna. Like I know she said ceviche properly but what the hell was she calling it?
"Guys, this is my nefyew, he's so farken tall *giggle, looks up in air* so whatcha cookin' here? Choona? Is it choona savitchy? Ohh, is it like what I make, ya know the choona crap-slapped-on-a-plate-io? *pause, doesn't understand answer, wise nod* mmm so yeah when he was a kid I was farken takin' him and his brother to tha beach to troll for dick *eyes scrunch, leans over, laughing*

20220414_184358.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 46

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
I have two huge problems with the trampoline centre stories:
1. If the cafe is closed, just go without your coffee (and why didn't you take your own anyway in one of your old keepcups 🤔 I hate takeaway cups and I'm a fussy leaf tea drinker so take my own tea everywhere) and stay in the damn centre with your kids! I would never walk out and leave my own children and my nieces and nephews alone, even to take a phonecall.
2. You didn't even know where C was until your niece told you she was in the toilet - why is your 8 year old daughter allowed to go to public toilets on her own??

Feel free to shout me down from the ledge if I'm acting too alarmist lol Admittedly, I'm a helicopter mum/aunty so I have eyes on them all the time. But also because even if I'm not participating in their activity, I want them to know I'm watching and sharing the experience too. She's so selfish and irresponsible it makes my blood boil sometimes.

Reactions: 38