Emmylou MacCarthy #17 Batten Down the Flaps WA, the Hot Mess Express is Headed West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a look at the site and it said 17 sales next to the wanky business name.
Isnt that the total sales?
I think that’s right. It’s gone from 15 to 17 in the past day, not really selling like hotcakes. People may have them in their cart but they aren’t purchased.

I hate the shop name, I hate its logo, I hate the sayings, I hate the mugs. I thought work would be distraction enough to break me out of this focus but nope! I just hope the sales don’t jump.

I won’t put it past her to drag The Children into her stories to pimp the mugs.

Now I have to make my anon story viewer work to catch up on today’s shenanigans!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Long time lurker and I've been following Emmylou for about 4 years.
Love you name! Did you come across after today's live?

What's great about Etsy is you can see what's been sold.View attachment 1183389View attachment 1183386
I suspect the minions are buying more than one each

She mentioned in the live today that she used Aaron leaving as an example when talking to the kids about rejection. 😳 Perhaps they should use the profits from the mugs to start a therapy fund for The Children. They are going to need it.
Why would you ever want your children to feel their dad rejected them? He obviously hasn't but why does she want them to feel that hurt and insignificant? If I had a husband do that, I would come up with any excuse so the children never believed they were rejected by their father.

I’m kinda tempted to buy an original dickehead mug before it does get corrected just for shits’n’giggles but don’t want to fund her ridiculous lifestyle either 🤷🏼‍♀️
It's going to be a collector's item for sure!

She left all the kids alone at the trampoline place with a stranger so she could grab a coffee? Unbelievable 🤯
The stranger told her the children would be fine - and she believed him. She's an easy target for scum pedos. Not saying he's a pedalo but she makes it easy.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My favourite mug and Mothers Day present has cute pics of my daughter and says “I love Mummy” on it. I use it every day and love it. It was under $20 from Snapfish they always do discount codes around Mothers Day and all the holidays. I get photo books done and I’ve even used my Flybuys to get photo magnets which I put on the fridge.

Why on earth is anyone paying $25 for an ugly mug from Limpys Mug Shop? Does that include delivery? #dickehead
Can you imagine a child giving their mum a mug for Mother's Day that says "Trust you Gut" or " You worked bleeping hard for it". Is she insane? YES🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The fact she “launched“ the mugs whilst Alove was off with his family tells me he had zero idea it was happening.

I have an 8 yr old, they don’t get to go to the toilet alone, ever. Back in early 2000’s a young girl was murdered in a toilet in WA; much like Daniel Morcombe impacted the East , this impacted WA - she’s pure neglec.
Slightly off topic but when I was out alone with my son, he had to use the family room or the ladies toilet. I simply could not send him into the men's bathroom. Now he's 20, I let him use the men's by himself. (Joking :ROFLMAO: but he's old enough now).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I just had a look at the site and it said 17 sales next to the wanky business name.
Isnt that the total sales?
From my understanding it is. I am guessing if Emmylou bought the Confidence is Contagious mugs so she can gift them to her staff at the warehouse.

Love you name! Did you come across after today's live?
Thank you. No I've been lurking here and gomi for a long time.

One more thing. Sue-Lyn wiping Emmylou's butt is an image I can't get out of my head.

Screenshot_20220410-141743_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Whoever is in charge here photoshopping images onto the mugs - can we have a cheezel ring fingers image please

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think at least 1 of the sales are hers, didn't she say she bought brought one for her mum?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So tempted to message friends - get over to Etsy and get these mugs into your basket - would love to see 100 mugs in basket with zero convert to sales 😂 Sadly my Etsy and Insta are too similar so I cant play 🙊

• Haha
Doing a live. Mentions op video, admits to lipo, not back with Alove, always asks the children for consent before filming and posting.

couldn’t waste my time watching more
Why would you do a live stream when your on holidays. I think I mentioned a few days ago on here about does she ever ask the kids permission on filming them. So she's stalking us Tattlers. Keep telling us lies Emmylou. None of us believe you.

Maybe they could do a limited edition mug with a thick orange handle like a cheezel ring

• Haha
  • Heart
20220410_195553.jpg

There's nothing I enjoy more than a side of Cheezels with a steaming mug of freshly brewed contempt 🤗
20220410_200525.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She admitted to lipo! But claimed it was kind of just thrown in 'last minute'

Ya bleeping kidding yeah?! Lipo is massive and painful dimwit. Your Surgeon should have discussed it with you. Which he no doubt did. And you agreed to it.
So was the lipo $$$ added on to the $20,000 gut removal bill.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Can you imagine a child giving their mum a mug for Mother's Day that says "Trust you Gut" or " You worked bleeping hard for it". Is she insane? YES🤯
Im sure these would be a hit at the Mother’s Day stall at the school. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.