Emmylou MacCarthy #17 Batten Down the Flaps WA, the Hot Mess Express is Headed West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1183538

There's nothing I enjoy more than a side of Cheezels with a steaming mug of freshly brewed contempt 🤗
View attachment 1183551
Omg this is absolute gold! It’s so bogan and crass and the #dickehead is the icing on the cake!! Limpys Mug Shop has had me in stiches this weekend I can’t believe it’s real!! What other products will “he” release next? Any guesses Tattlers?

Can someone do “I’m with dickehead” on a tshirt pls? xx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone called her out for not eating with the family at the Chinese restaurant and then going home and smashing a full bag of Cheezels which is a pretty fair call. Like, if it’s about calorie intake, fine (as psychologically unhealthy as it is for her kids to see her skipping family meals), but don’t then turn around with powdered fkn cheese all over your face and fingers from 1000 calories with zero nutritional value.

Whoever asked the question was then promptly set upon by EL’s loyal/feral followers and got blocked….
She blocks anybody that calls her out.
Did they sell all the mugs on Etsy or did they delete all the listings?
Whattttt?

Reactions: 3
Guys I’ve been offline for a couple of days and I have 40 freaking pages to catch up on 😂 I just can’t.
can anyone give me a quick run down?! What’s with the mugs?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg this is absolute gold! It’s so bogan and crass and the #dickehead is the icing on the cake!! Limpys Mug Shop has had me in stiches this weekend I can’t believe it’s real!! What other products will “he” release next? Any guesses Tattlers?

Can someone do “I’m with dickehead” on a tshirt pls? xx
A keep cup with dickehead on it?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His page is coming up for me. I’ve got 200 of the dickehead mugs in my cart lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I mean, you couldn't even make this stuff up 🤣🤣
I’m starting to think this is a really, really (really really) long con and she’s pranking us all… things are just getting too ridiculous. I’m just waiting for Ashton Kutcher to jump out at us at this point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Out and about in the same workout gear as yesterday. I’ve been camping at an unpowered site for a week and changed my clothes more than she does.

Thought we may need an oils themed mug to add to the collection.
I've been laughing so much. Your GOLD. 🥇

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys I’ve been offline for a couple of days and I have 40 freaking pages to catch up on 😂 I just can’t.
can anyone give me a quick run down?! What’s with the mugs?
Emmy announced on stories that Alove and the kids had started a "business" on Etsy selling mugs with yo yo mummas quotes on them

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m starting to think this is a really, really (really really) long con and she’s pranking us all… things are just getting too ridiculous. I’m just waiting for Ashton Kutcher to jump out at us at this point.
At this point, I'm ready to believe that EL is actually a character being played by Chris Lilley.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Last weekend a teenage boy was sexually assaulted or raped (cannot remember which one) at a bathroom at Central train station in Sydney. The busiest train stain in Sydney. The boy had an intellectual disability. They caught the creep without 24 hours with the public’s help.

Why didn’t she just leave the kids in the car (I know a big no, no) or use drive thru for her coffee?

What is the mask situation in WA? -OT

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
If one of these mugs had yo yo mumma on it and a cartoon of her doing a peace sign I would buy one in a second😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.