Emmylou MacCarthy #17 Batten Down the Flaps WA, the Hot Mess Express is Headed West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to have to disagree with you there,
the only way you are going to lose weight is by creating a calorie deficit.
Oh I didnā€™t she say she hasnā€™t, she said she hasnā€™t. I donā€™t for one second believe that sheā€™s lost as much weight as she says she has naturally.

Reactions: 8
I clicked in and out of the live whilst my husband and I were eating breakfast.. he canā€™t stand her and always asks why I still follow her. Because Iā€™m a SaD tRoLL hun. šŸ˜‚ I did catch her tribe chastising a (possibly ostracised) tattler in the comments. I always think itā€™s funny that they ā€œfeel sorryā€ for the negative haters. I feel sorry for those twits! Fawning all over a middle aged influencer who has failed at becoming anything of importance. A woman who preaches body positivity while she chops away and starves her own body, squeezing it into clothes that are 5 sizes too small. She throws them a poorly executed ad a few times a week and talks at them about chicken wraps as she walks around manically on her own for hours a day. Her family are often absent and when they are around her they seem uncomfortable and the interactions are forced. Much inspiration!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I saw someone asked if she had lipo too, I didnā€™t see if she responded. Conveniently ignored no doubt šŸ‘ŽšŸ»

Reactions: 6
Quality entertainment from this one.

"I'm going on a two hour walk for....two hours"šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the worrying thing for Emmylou is itā€™s not Tattlers that are commenting. Sheā€™s got so many more hate follows šŸ˜¬

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Unless (and this is me thinking out loud) the mug maker company has a library of images that they can pick from and they have arranged the licensing? Not saying that's what's happening but I wonder.

What a cash grab. Jesus.

Ok I just did a deep dive into POD and it's amazing! No wonder she's jumped on this crappy bandwagon in time for mother's day.

So many people using the same description and generated product images... but I can't ID the site they're using... has anyone qorked it out?

You just have the google the description and you'll see it's everywhere... ("Your morning coffee, a hot chocolate, or any other hot beverage you enjoy.")

They're going to tit themselves when they see how many product views they have. Lol. Little do they know its going to be mostly tatters.

This image appears to be a royalty free illustration.
View attachment 1182245
Excellent point, and I really hope that is the case!

Reactions: 3
Omg wtf, C saying to her mum you look fine girl , shake it.šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦ Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. šŸŽšŸŽšŸŽ

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish she would use captions... Why doesn't she?! Hate having to listen to her voice šŸ¤¢
She sometimes does ... when she doesn't, I can't understand a word she says (hearing impaired + she's very difficult to understand).

-------------------

The mugs are the equivalent of the daggy 'dad ties' that were big circa 1992 ...

Any meaning intended on the ones that are too wordy is lost as they're too hard to read ... someone needs to teach them the meaning of KISS (Keep It Simple Sweetie/Stupid)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I can't believe that dumb Lisa actually admitted she was stalking us as she was watching the Live, then called us out šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚
Hi Lisa
šŸ‘‹šŸ¼

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Iā€™m sure thatā€™s the actual arrangement, but this is her first actual weekend with the Children since they got back from Airlie Beach šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„
But to be fair they are with their grandma and auntie too so she doesnā€™t really have them right. So glad I was out doing water aerobics in my pool and missed it
FYI when I was super fit and weighed more than loopy I could walk 4km in an hour so donā€™t get her huffing and puffing that everyone mentions. If sheā€™s walking everyday that shouldnā€™t be happening

Reactions: 9
I donā€™t get it. Why read here at all? If you donā€™t agree, just close the window and move on with your life. Itā€™s weird to be obsessively checking Tattle on an influencer you actually likeā€¦

I think we go pretty easy on the old girl šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Damn, why do I always miss the lives?! I would have appreciated some comic relief on a Sunday morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolutely, according to Emmy, she is doing walk/runs.
If that is the case her hours vs klms is total BS as she's supposedly been exercising for months! šŸ¤”
Maybe she stops for a coffee during her two hours?
Haha - a lady I do yoga with preaches and grandstands about all sorts of stuff - "My body is a temple" blah blah blah - well, guess who I saw sitting in the McDonald's carpark, scoffing a Big Mac, the other night after yoga?!!! (The carpark is en route to the supermarket, where I was heading).

It's always the loud, preachy ones who you have to watch :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.