Emmylou MacCarthy #17 Batten Down the Flaps WA, the Hot Mess Express is Headed West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long until we get a story trying to justify her actions today?

*pouty bottom lip* so I just wanna say that a few of you have messaged me *darting eyes* to say that you were worried about the children being left alone while I went and brought mah coffee. Geezus, who knew gettin' a fucken coffee was such a farken crime *loud laugh* I've got fucken needs too and can I just say, Soohlyn's kids aren't even farken mine *giggle* I uploaded the stories 3 minutes after we got there so they weren't in real time *glances to the left* and ya ya *stuttering* know *big gulp* since Aaron left us *wipes under eye* ya know since he left us the children have been asking for more um responsubillutty *eyes darting* and I fucken give them everything ya know *fake crying* Sagey, come and tell everyone that you were responsubble for ya liddle cousins today *looks off camera* No, come here *raises voice to shriek* Sagey *blurry motion, Sage appears looking downcast and extremely uncomfortable* go on bubba, tell them *Sage mumbles and quickly removes himself from camera. EL scrunches eyes and smiles* awwww he's such a good kid *fake crying* he's just growing up so fast *whole demeanour changes, presenter voice on* So tonight I'm dropping a code for the mugs and ya know they're just like such a good quality porcellar *SueLyn shouts something in background* what? Porc... porca what? Ohmagod *giggles, claps hand to mouth* Soohlyn's just told me it's porcelain *hysterical laughing, really scrunched eyes* the porcel *story cutsoff abruptly.
I will never not love your updates. Amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I worked at a competitor luxury brand and LV along with Gucci are considered on the lower end of the luxury scale. More accessible to the general pop.
The Gucci and LV stores in Auckland were ram-raided last night - I was thinking though, wouldn't all the stock have barcodes / model numbers unique to the items? Very easy to trace, if so ... :unsure:

-----------------------------------

1649654902867.png

I can barely afford Mimco 🥴😭😭
Absolutely nothing wrong with Mimco!

This was my "splurge" on the weekend - check out the price!

1649655194538.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
To be honest, when I worked at Chanel the customers that only came in to buy a once off classic piece were/are the customers most steered clear of. In terms of making money both for the store and personal commission, those clients do not bring enough return business as they were one and done buyers (generally)
A FA was better off forming a relationship with a client who had the money to buy seasonal pieces. The clients who want to be on trend are buying the seasonal pieces as they already own all the classics.
I follow Mel in Melbourne, she buys no end of high end bags and has a good relationship with the sales associates, who call her when bags come in and allow her to film in store. I can't see Emmylou being in the same class.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You might be on the money there they are all about ripping off hard working brands. I’m guessing Leah is very familiar with an Aussie brand that all young ladies go nuts for and these bags bare a pretty striking resemblance
My daughter has the Poppy Lissman bag the quality is good, she will be horrified to know that EL is doing a cheap copy. 🤣 Also found this similar style on AliExpress I can’t be bothered to find the exact one EL it will be there for around $10 she is such a scammer.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So who is Bymaay? Stupid name bythewaay. I’ve never heard of them. It reminds me a bit of the light stim. All of a sudden a random product pops up that she is obsessed and can’t stop posting about. And it isn’t just like a normal sponsored post where she mentions it one or twice and moves on. She keeps on about it, going backwards and forwards with the owner/manufacturer? It all seems suss AF.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So who is Bymaay? Stupid name bythewaay. I’ve never heard of them. It reminds me a bit of the light stim. All of a sudden a random product pops up that she is obsessed and can’t stop posting about. And it isn’t just like a normal sponsored post where she mentions it one or twice and moves on. She keeps on about it, going backwards and forwards with the owner/manufacturer? It all seems suss AF.
I guess with the code, the more she sells the more she makes, so she’s shil shil shilling like no tomorrow

Reactions: 8
There was a rack of similar bags at Strandbags St Lukes the other week - reduced to clear @ $29. I wondered what the little round coin purse was for - who on earth carries coins nowadays?
No one. I think it’s actually for your AirPods if you kept change in that it would fall out the moment you unzipped it!

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1185340
Nah mate, that’s from my gunt removal✂✂
Don’t forget about the scars from her gastric band surgery including removal

Doubt Emmy could commit to a sleeve or bypass, as irreversible, and as someone who has had bariatric surgery it’s not a magical thing (or hacking off the gunt) to make you loose excess weight, you have to be disciplined on what you put into your gob, take vitamin supplements (not IV normal saline from fingerless glove nurse) and regular exercise

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I did a bit of dive in today. ABN is registered in QLD. Looking them up on Insta and Facebook I found that a few (gawgus bewdiful) influencers are also shilling them and getting a few people fawning over for them. On both platforms, they have a small following and as usual EL is not following them but they are following her. In the past they have been quick to repost influencers photos on their grid, but alas poor EL hasn’t made the cut - as yet…🤷‍♀️ When you look at their target market it’s strange that they have aligned with old mate. It reeks of Leah’s work and old EL is frothing’ at being involved that’s prob why she is banging on about it so much

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I follow Mel in Melbourne, she buys no end of high end bags and has a good relationship with the sales associates, who call her when bags come in and allow her to film in store. I can't see Emmylou being in the same class.
Exactly, Mel in Melbourne is the exact type of client FA/SA work on building relationships with.

That's not to say someone buying their first timeless classic or 2.55 won't develop into that type of client (it is definitely) but it was always extremely evident who was worth the potential spending time with and who

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I read it as dick eh head, like a Nonna lol
That's how I read it too! Like all the older wogs in my family lol - "you don'ta lika my cooking? You dick eh head!"

I looked her account up after I read your post. I'm definitely not her target audience lol but I was super impressed by a reel I watched showing her YSL bag organisers, and the design she had come up with to convert the bag to crossbody. Filmed well, showed the product wonderfully, and extremely well spoken. The sort of Instagrammer I would be influenced to buy from unlike dirty, uninformed dickehead Lou.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
LV definitely don't do highly discounted.

Lounatic just isn't the demographic for LV. Period.
I meant more of a season trend piece that are the ones that do go on sale or are cheaper than the classics :) They may not advertise, but there are occasional sales

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Exactly, Mel in Melbourne is the exact type of client FA/SA work on building relationships with.

That's not to say someone buying their first timeless classic or 2.55 won't develop into that type of client (it is definitely) but it was always extremely evident who was worth the potential spending time with and who
....wasn't*. Lol forgot to finish!

Reactions: 2
Emmypoo is keeping a very low profile today. I wonder if she will grace us with story this evening?? The troll in me is itching for it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.