Emmylou MacCarthy #17 Batten Down the Flaps WA, the Hot Mess Express is Headed West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I meant that sarcastically. It’s 100% Emmylou. I think I needed quotes around “asked” 😂. She might have slightly too much shame to pretend that Mother’s Day mugs were her own idea. It reeks of an Emmylou scam!
Please no one think that I thought Emmylou was trying to do something nice for the Children 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can a clever tattle Etsy retailer please make a mug with “The Children™️ brought me this mug” written on it. I’ll buy it
Super easy to make mugs. You just need Canva to make it a little bit fancy and vistaprint. Heck, you can do it in Microsoft word and upload to Vista. $15 later, personalised mug.

Reactions: 5
I think that’s a bit unfair to be laughing at his lack of career. He has been a stay at home dad for years now. We don’t laugh at stay at home mums that have had to leave the work force and struggle to get back in. A non managerial role is still a role.

Why doesn’t Emmy Lou use her following to stand up to these brands that refuse to stock her size rather then just always “buy the biggest size” even if it doesn’t fit? She isnt really that big and I assume a lot of her followers are a lot larger then her. She should be making a stand and standing up for her loyal followers rather then just resigning to the fact that she has to squeeze in to everything if she likes the product.
Agree she has the mug confidence is key or some rubbish why doesn’t she go up against Lorna Jane and that total toss pot Bec Judd and make stuff for real size women. If you’ve ever watched her Zoe moss open days women are there in all different sizes. BUT most of those that are 18 plus who are a lot taller than her want yoga pants and T-shirts not crop tops. I’m size 16 to 18 and until I met her and saw her in front of camera persona and behind I thought she was ok then…….
I tried a sparkly dress thingy on far out. Came to her knees and I’m tall looked like a bloody top on me! Cheap crap 💩

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think that’s a bit unfair to be laughing at his lack of career. He has been a stay at home dad for years now. We don’t laugh at stay at home mums that have had to leave the work force and struggle to get back in. A non managerial role is still a role.

Why doesn’t Emmy Lou use her following to stand up to these brands that refuse to stock her size rather then just always “buy the biggest size” even if it doesn’t fit? She isnt really that big and I assume a lot of her followers are a lot larger then her. She should be making a stand and standing up for her loyal followers rather then just resigning to the fact that she has to squeeze in to everything if she likes the product.
I'm not laughing, it's no laughing matter to have a grifting father.. a mother is bad enough without there being 2 in the family. He's looked after them for a few years not since birth, they are at school now.. I stand by him being averse to hard work.. probs why lazy loo is the way she is..

I’d spend $20 on tattlers’ mugs any day :ROFLMAO: After these replies she’d be foolish to make a grid post. Someone will definitely ask about licensing the art work and where and how the mugs are produced. She won’t answer or react but will she risk taking too long to delete it?
Cheesecake-gate is too recent to be pulling this tit again. The balls on her!

To circle back to this being Aaron and The Children’s idea- if it truly is their idea then why are the mugs all her rambling, nonsensical quotes? The quotes that make her think she sounds like a motivator and life coach?

Reactions: 16
LOCOPOMO - love, compassion, power, motivation 🤮 witch please! May as well call the store Live, Laugh, Love

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I just KNEW that she would be farkin fumin about all of the attention Snarky has been getting. So witch goes and announces that her estranged partner has started a bootleg mug business in her honour.. wearing a crocheted bikini no less. Well played Emmyloo, well played. 😂👏

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ok I can’t promise this will be my last rant and yeah I know I’m looking unhinged and a bit like a lunatic :oops:

They chose Etsy because it’s cheaper than establishing a separate, simple shopping website but they also chose it over adding a sub section of EmmyLou’s website because it makes it seem separate from EmmyLou, and that they’re “creative”. That they’ve done more than a 5 second google image search for Mother’s Day ideas and whacked them in the templates on their gelato order form. It’s really sneaky and shrewd. It’s tacky and horrible to me which means she’ll probably make bank out of it😠

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Especially since Lorna Jane hates fat people and has openly said they don’t want bigger people wearing their clothes which is why they don’t cater for larger sizes.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I just KNEW that she would be farkin fumin about all of the attention Snarky has been getting. So witch goes and announces that her estranged partner has started a bootleg mug business in her honour.. wearing a crocheted bikini no less. Well played Emmyloo, well played. 😂👏
I don't think they were ever properly separated .. as I've said all along..

Reactions: 10
Ok I can’t promise this will be my last rant and yeah I know I’m looking unhinged and a bit like a lunatic :oops:

They chose Etsy because it’s cheaper than establishing a separate, simple shopping website but they also chose it over adding a sub section of EmmyLou’s website because it makes it seem separate from EmmyLou, and that they’re “creative”. That they’ve done more than a 5 second google image search for Mother’s Day ideas and whacked them in the templates on their gelato order form. It’s really sneaky and shrewd. It’s tacky and horrible to me which means she’ll probably make bank out of it😠
Not looking unhinged at all and just remember they are ugly bleeping mugs. I doubt they'll make bank from it.

Reactions: 9
I love her mum! Just curious as to why she has so many pots and pans - is she a caterer, or just someone who loves to cook?
We have just as many. My husband is a really keen cook (lucky me!) and has pots and pans for every different use. I’ll happily use the one pan for everything but he has his fave for all different types of cooking.

• Heart
Using her "following" to make a buck and keep funding this self indulgent pos lifestyle, while also kicking a buck or two his way. Win win, till it isnt and I hope to hell the knock of designs come back to bite them both, the review by A is the icing on the cake. Here is an idea you lazy fucks, work like real 9 - 5 heads down bottom up type work like the rest of us who even if we had the means or the following have a conscience and would not rely on "influencing" some poor duck who would spend their last $22 on a bullshit mug. Infuriates me to no end

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.