Emmylou MacCarthy #17 Batten Down the Flaps WA, the Hot Mess Express is Headed West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she is illiterate. There's a rumour going around Lea Michele can't read either.
I fully believe EL is largely illiterate.

Lea Michele, as in Glee, as in wannabe Streisand? Seeing her name in an EL thread has really made me LOL 🤣

P.s. massive congrats on your wedding! I'm sure you looked stunning and I hope you had the most amazing celebration! Sucks about your honeymoon 😭 We'll do our best to keep you entertained 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 13
After leading up to my wedding this past Saturday and unable to keep up with 50+ pages worth of tattling, the spicy cough has got me. Maybe it's a sign I need to pay more attention to the bewdiful things in life like EmmyLoo.

Swapping my Fijian honeymoon for tagging along to WA, pink salt in one hand and tight bathers in the other, I've got a week to catch up and get back on the bandwagon.

I'm back, fezza witches.

The montage of EL in her swimmers LoViNg hErSeLf SiCk was everything I needed.
Congratulations on the Wedding 🥰
Unfortunate about the 🦠
Happy reading!

Considering she had to get kids books to educate herself about First Nations people, I very much doubt she can read that book let alone read the whole series.
She probably got it to impress Alove. Didn't she say he used to read it? (Could be wrong?)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Went to re-visit Etsy.

Aaron from Bristol, PA (Pennsylvania US) is one of Aaron's followers and uses ALove's photo:

His saved favourite items include motivational quotes and kids pullover hoodies with basketball themes, including one with the name Sage on the front.

Top right corner of Aaron from Bristol's profile are the words JackHackles - the same name he used on instagram when he dabbled in Forex trading.
If you click on the JackHackles words, it's a link to Jack Hackle's page - he's also from Pennsylvania.

Jack Hackles only has one admire - a Sage L..

JackHackles sells coffee mugs and candles in jars with various motivational quotes depending which category you choose. They are made in the US and unfortunately use the word "Mom".

Jack Hackle's shop was last updated March 9 this year.

So prepare yourselves for re-launch of the mugs and launch of candles and kids hoodies.

(I'm not an Etsy expert so I hope I explained it correctly).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Page 37 already Tattlers!!
The way this thread moves it may be time to start thing about a title for the next one.

Reactions: 6
Went to re-visit Etsy.

Aaron from Bristol, PA (Pennsylvania US) is one of Aaron's followers and uses ALove's photo:

His saved favourite items include motivational quotes and kids pullover hoodies with basketball themes, including one with the name Sage on the front.

Top right corner of Aaron from Bristol's profile are the words JackHackles - the same name he used on instagram when he dabbled in Forex trading.
If you click on the JackHackles words, it's a link to Jack Hackle's page - he's also from Pennsylvania.

JackHackles sells coffee mugs and candles in jars with various motivational quotes depending which category you choose. They are made in the US and unfortunately use the word "Mom".

So prepare yourselves for re-launch of the mugs and launch of candles and kids hoodies.

Awesome detective work!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Went to re-visit Etsy.

There is this shop too what the hell he is a conman what sort of dodgy business is he up to. Anything to avoid regular work and income they are a match made in heaven those two.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 24
There is this shop too what the hell he is a conman what sort of dodgy business is he up to. Anything to avoid regular work and income they are a match made in heaven those two.
That image associated with C is beyond sad. A unicorn for V, basketball for S, looking downcast in a hoodie for C 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I know, right! They must have sold enough to want to continue. Go figure 🤦🏼‍♀️ like selling ice to eskimos.

I do hope more of her minions wake up
There is no way this place approached her, she would have gone to them and I bet she’s contributed money to this so she gets some return, because she doesn’t do anything for nothing. The same with the crappy knives

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Firstly great detective work - nothing get past a Tattler. We are as tight community as the button on Lousy lous daisy dukes . But makes so much sense now- Alove must have made this with Sage and the girls and she must have gone right off to be excluded and made her own page . She would have ranted about how she pays for everything and that would have pissed her right off not having her piece of the pie ( her fat face says other wise 🤭) so she started a business mentioning the kids yet every mug was about her n being a mum. This is how crazy she is and yet still didnt dedicate any mugs about her kids. She is foul !

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Firstly great detective work - nothing get past a Tattler. We are as tight community as the button on Lousy lous daisy dukes . But makes so much sense now- Alove must have made this with Sage and the girls and she must have gone right off to be excluded and made her own page . She would have ranted about how she pays for everything and that would have pissed her right off not having her piece of the pie ( her fat face says other wise 🤭) so she started a business mentioning the kids yet every mug was about her n being a mum. This is how crazy she is and yet still didnt dedicate any mugs about her kids. She is foul !
If it was me and my kids, and I had a following like hers, I'd proudly share the tit out of it to help kick-start their little idea, not try to jump on the bandwagon and make it about me 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Went to re-visit Etsy.

Great work if you click onto who owns it it’s Aaron Love and it’s his photo. These two are so shady and calculated.

Reactions: 15
Went to re-visit Etsy.

OMG 😳 I’m so lost 😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If it was me and my kids, and I had a following like hers, I'd proudly share the tit out of it to help kick-start their little idea, not try to jump on the bandwagon and make it about me 🤦‍♀️
That's us normal people that would happily do that and even have a little proud boast... Unlike crop top loving herself sick ,fungal face Emmy Lou where it's just about her . *gasp* could you imagine her followers knowing that her family she never sees are trying to make a little something for themselves that they could call their own. Oh they could never - for she is the breadwinning boss babe 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes agree with this! I don’t think it’s necessarily dodgy, that does look like something Aaron may have set up quietly with the kids. Then Emmylou gets involved and it all turns to tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.