Emmylou MacCarthy #17 Batten Down the Flaps WA, the Hot Mess Express is Headed West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Elou, one word, & No Love really were/are a match made in heaven. Both full of 🐂💩

Reactions: 9
So I used to read the 'other snark sight' lots because I loved knowing I wasn't the only 1 who thought certain 'influencers' were problematic. I never made an account there because I felt like it was very controlled if you know what I mean. Then towards the end of last year it started to get boring. I went searching and came across this sight. I thought I'd struck gold! For a few months I just read, until I built up the courage to make account.
Forward to today, I was thinking this isn't JUST a gossip forum, I mean, in amongst the 🤣 and 🤢 you all raise such thought provoking points ☺ I'm glad I found you all

• Heart
Reactions: 55
That's when a high waisted bikini bottom would suit her so much better and only show a hint of the tummy. I know she spent $20k on it but it is too much skin.

By the looks of things Zoe Moss website they still have a lot of stock to sell. May need $10 flash sale to make room for the A/W stock.
When is the autumn winter stock dropping? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Went to re-visit Etsy.

Aaron from Bristol, PA (Pennsylvania US) is one of Aaron's followers and uses ALove's photo:

His saved favourite items include motivational quotes and kids pullover hoodies with basketball themes, including one with the name Sage on the front.

Top right corner of Aaron from Bristol's profile are the words JackHackles - the same name he used on instagram when he dabbled in Forex trading.
If you click on the JackHackles words, it's a link to Jack Hackle's page - he's also from Pennsylvania.

Jack Hackles only has one admire - a Sage L..

JackHackles sells coffee mugs and candles in jars with various motivational quotes depending which category you choose. They are made in the US and unfortunately use the word "Mom".

Jack Hackle's shop was last updated March 9 this year.

So prepare yourselves for re-launch of the mugs and launch of candles and kids hoodies.

(I'm not an Etsy expert so I hope I explained it correctly).
duck me they are both as dodgy as each other, this is deeply concerning all this time we were thinking they had one sane parent.....

This is for anyone unfamiliar with the Jack Hackles Instagram page 🤫
But why the ludicrous alias??????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
This is for anyone unfamiliar with the Jack Hackles Instagram page 🤫
oh Jesus, just checked out the Jack Hackles insta page and conclusion his few rants are just as nutty as Emmylou's. No wonder they found each other. Their both tarred with the same brush. Thanks @Broken Veneers for doing all the leg work for the rest of us so now we can do a bit of lurking on Alove.👏

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So I used to read the 'other snark sight' lots because I loved knowing I wasn't the only 1 who thought certain 'influencers' were problematic. I never made an account there because I felt like it was very controlled if you know what I mean. Then towards the end of last year it started to get boring. I went searching and came across this sight. I thought I'd struck gold! For a few months I just read, until I built up the courage to make account.
Forward to today, I was thinking this isn't JUST a gossip forum, I mean, in amongst the 🤣 and 🤢 you all raise such thought provoking points ☺ I'm glad I found you all
Ditto!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
oh Jesus, just checked out the Jack Hackles insta page and conclusion his few rants are just a nutty as Emmylou's. No wonder they found each other. Their both tarred with the same brush. Thanks @Broken Veneers for doing all the leg work for the rest of us so now we can do a bit of lurking on Alove.👏
I checked ALove's ABN to see if he was registered for the sale of clothing, mugs etc - still don't get how you claim your income when you sell through Etsy... Maybe that's why it's Aaron from Pennsylvania? Anyway, he's had an ABN for a long time, including a time when the ABN was Aaron Griffiths and Queensland based. Two trading names over the years - Aaron & Angie (2001 - 2016) (ex-wife?) and Wisdom Dimensions (2000 - 2001).

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The older cousins would surely know all about EL shitshow on the gram?? Their smiles looked forced. It would be so lovely if they could hang out with their younger cousins without being filmed for content 😒

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.