Emmylou MacCarthy #17 Batten Down the Flaps WA, the Hot Mess Express is Headed West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I promise I’m not moderating 😂 I just remember we went down this path before. Aaron isn’t an influencer and doesn’t post his life online for everyone to see, so I’m not sure that he’s fair game beyond his relationship with Emmylou and what she posts 😅
Yes agreed

Reactions: 11
I promise I’m not moderating 😂 I just remember we went down this path before. Aaron isn’t an influencer and doesn’t post his life online for everyone to see, so I’m not sure that he’s fair game beyond his relationship with Emmylou and what she posts 😅
My bad. No more, I promise 🏳

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Seriously I don’t care that she preaches body positivity walking through the cafe to get to the beach would have put off soooo many people trying to enjoy their food and drinks. This is not being positive it’s a horrible look
I think you can be attractive and sexy and appeal to men (coz let's face it that's what she wants) at any age and size but I can not imagine any man wanting this...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG those bikini bottoms 😩 anyone else see them and just think, ‘thrush’?
Like, for real I cannot imagine how uncomfortable- and unhygienic!- it must feel wearing swimmers that tight. I just do not understand why she does this

Reactions: 14
She had a whole knife block with her face* on them.

*not her face
1649807164233.png

I'm curious as to why Aaron changed his last name. Found his brother, who looks very much like him. Successful business owner, cute kids (who look a lot like their cousin S) and a gorgeous wife.

Came across a pic of ALove's parents where people were remembering his mum. Beautiful tributes to a woman clearly missed by many. And our dickehead chimes in with a post making herself the hero 🙄
The only thing that doesn't surprise me about her post is that she doesn't mention the brand (followed by EMMYFLEA15 so anyone reading will get her discount) on cotton pads :mad:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She used the same image on the bags that she is still trying to sell. She may as well just give then away as a gift with purchase at Zoe Moss.
It kind of looks like her sister? (If I squint really hard and turn my head 90 degrees).

Again we come back to the question about the artwork - did she get the necessary permission to use it?

#EmmyFleaMugGate

Reactions: 8
She’s walking with her fit and slim older sister and actually puffing through her “goohmoornen”. Obvs doesn’t walk that fast when she’s on her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I reckon those bikini bottoms have doubled as underwear this whole trip...
As someone that had to be admitted into hospital with presumably something to do with her bits you would think she would change out of wet bathers straight away not wear them constantly.

Reactions: 18
Hey, he got involved in the dodgy mug caper so why should we leave him alone?
This is true BUT I went outside the rules. I've asked mods to remove my post. Screeny keeps me honest, as always 🙏🏼💕Sometimes I get too excited and post stuff that exposes innocent people, which IS wrong. Go nuts on his Etsy, that is fair game as far as I'm concerned!

She’s walking with her fit and slim older sister and actually puffing through her “goohmoornen”. Obvs doesn’t walk that fast when she’s on her own.
That is exactly how she says it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Seriously!? The Purple kids top again!?

I honestly think her suitcase was packed with tit to flog and she purchased just that hideous top.

Wear something else!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Throwing this in now cos no doubt you’ll burn through the next 8 pages before I wake up 😅

Emmylou MacCarthy #18 The Sisterhood Of The Disappearing Pants

I’m embarrassed how long it took to make the faux movie poster
This is amazing! You've got my vote 🤣
I really love the detective work! I just know we’ve gone down this route before and someone correctly said he doesn’t actually meet the rules to be discussed here 😅
You're such a sweetheart Screeny, I love that you can offer up the funniest snark but you are also the best at keeping us on track and accountable so we don't go as low as the influencers we're calling out 💜

I think it's gone. The mods here are so good 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.