Emmylou MacCarthy #17 Batten Down the Flaps WA, the Hot Mess Express is Headed West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have two huge problems with the trampoline centre stories:
1. If the cafe is closed, just go without your coffee (and why didn't you take your own anyway in one of your old keepcups đŸ€” I hate takeaway cups and I'm a fussy leaf tea drinker so take my own tea everywhere) and stay in the damn centre with your kids! I would never walk out and leave my own children and my nieces and nephews alone, even to take a phonecall.
2. You didn't even know where C was until your niece told you she was in the toilet - why is your 8 year old daughter allowed to go to public toilets on her own??

Feel free to shout me down from the ledge if I'm acting too alarmist lol Admittedly, I'm a helicopter mum/aunty so I have eyes on them all the time. But also because even if I'm not participating in their activity, I want them to know I'm watching and sharing the experience too. She's so selfish and irresponsible it makes my blood boil sometimes.

Reactions: 38
1. If the cafe is closed, just go without your coffee (and why didn't you take your own anyway in one of your old keepcups đŸ€” I hate takeaway cups and I'm a fussy leaf tea drinker so take my own tea everywhere) and stay in the damn centre with your kids! I would never walk out and leave my own children and my nieces and nephews alone, even to take a phonecall.
2. You didn't even know where C was until your niece told you she was in the toilet - why is your 8 year old daughter allowed to go to public toilets on her own??

Feel free to shout me down from the ledge if I'm acting too alarmist lol Admittedly, I'm a helicopter mum/aunty so I have eyes on them all the time. But also because even if I'm not participating in their activity, I want them to know I'm watching and sharing the experience too. She's so selfish and irresponsible it makes my blood boil sometimes.
The fact that an 8yo goes to a public toilet without telling her Mother suggests that its not the first time it's happened.
And don't get me started on leaving the building, the sponsored posts and reading a book.

Reactions: 29
I haven’t tuned in to any stories yet today so just going off snippets of screenshots but has anyone seen a face mask being worn (or carried on the wrist while filming outside these public indoor spaces)?

Reactions: 6
We all know she leaves the kids alone in the house when she goes walking (provided they're there of course, jury still out on that tale) so it would be nothing for her to leave them in trampoline place on their own.
Who's been asking about the front pocket on your bag Emmy? Like WHO? it's a fuckn pocket on a bag. Millions of bags have pockets. She thinks we're dumb. Her shonky ad earlier cut short so she's just finishing it here.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fark was she rubbing pure essential oils onto her skin with no carrier oil?? So irresponsible, some oils are too potent for direct content with skin like that, she has a duty of care to advise followers of this. Dickehead

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wish she would stop saying ‘Aaron left us’ that’s such tit language for the kids - he left you, you flog. Don’t tell your children their father left them too!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What, and I cannot stress this enough, THE duck IS THIS??!!
Card Meaning: Your prayer for a soulmate relationship is answered. Follow the guidance that you receive so that you may enjoy this gift of Divine love.

Your heart yearns for a big love. Since you are on the spiritual path, you desire a partner with a similar philosophy and common interests. Can you have great passion and spiritual companionship with the same person? This card confirms that your answer is, “Yes!” By drawing this card, your angels ask you to trust in and follow their lead.

Your angels have heard your prayers for a great love, and they guide you to take steps to manifest this desire. If you are in a current relationship, your angels ask you to release this partnership to them. In that way, they can help elevate your relationship to a soulmate level, or help you to gently end it so that your new love may appear. Either way, they will closely assist you and give you clear steps to take.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t care if the kids were the only ones there, there is no way in hell I’d leave them unsupervised

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m a little behind but I’m still disturbed by that reel. I’m all for body confidence but it was too much! Was it a dating video?!! I really wish she would stop wearing crop tops

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I was waiting for someone to mention it! She literally left the bleeping building with 6 children in a play centre in a State she doesn't live in!?

Then didn't know when one child was!? In a public toilet!?

Hasn't she bullshitted numerous times about a stalker!? Yet is filming in real time!?

I'm honestly in shock.

Pull your head in and ease up on the #ads

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Not too alarmist. I’m a pretty laid back parent, far from a helicopter mum and this even made me uncomfortable. Coffee is life so I would have made the hike to maccas for my caffeine fix but I absolutely would have dragged the kids over there with me. Let’s be honest, they inevitably would have fleeced me for a thick shake while we were there. Having to ask the other young girl where C was = mortifying. Then she has a sook that she didn’t have her AirPods to drown out the 6 children she was meant to be supervising. Don’t get me wrong, I will scroll on my phone when I am out with my kids but I am always paying attention. The teenagers loitering around the centre aren’t babysitters, you selfish dickehead©.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She left all the kids alone at the trampoline place with a stranger so she could grab a coffee? Unbelievable đŸ€Ż

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.