Emmylou MacCarthy #17 Batten Down the Flaps WA, the Hot Mess Express is Headed West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she would stop saying ‘Aaron left us’ that’s such tit language for the kids - he left you, you flog. Don’t tell your children their father left them too!
She mentioned in the live today that she used Aaron leaving as an example when talking to the kids about rejection. 😳 Perhaps they should use the profits from the mugs to start a therapy fund for The Children. They are going to need it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Not only did she leave the Children (plus Suelynn’s) unattended, she’d specifically mentioned earlier where they’d be going. Super easy for anyone that wanted to follow them to meet them there. Jackpot when Emmylou takes off five minutes later leaving them unattended. It also took her wayyy too long to realise Camellia was missing 😳

No proper sunscreen AGAIN. All the brightening products in the world won’t save you if you don’t wear decent sunscreen. In fact, it will have the opposite effect.

Reactions: 17
I mustve missed dickehead yesterday and I cannot stop laughing about it now.

You couldn't even make half of this tit up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you are in a current relationship, your angels ask you to release this partnership to them. In that way, they can help elevate your relationship to a soulmate level, or help you to gently end it so that your new love may appear.
duck me so that’s why she’s saying Aaron left she believes in this tit. Aaron just got lucky on so many levels this dickehead thinks she’s letting him go for new love to arrive 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m a bit late, but I LOVE how she puts pure essential oils on her hands then immediately starts playing with her crappy #ad bag, way to stain it you absolute dickehead.
Because these flogs don't value a single thing. Everything is given to them so they don't give a fuckkkkk.

Reactions: 8
I’m a bit late, but I LOVE how she puts pure essential oils on her hands then immediately starts playing with her crappy #ad bag, way to stain it you absolute dickehead.
This bag is probably $2 off Alibaba with a mega mark-up by the time it hits the ZM shop. Dime a dozen so plenty more where that one came from

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Obviously she took it back from SL because in the #ad, she said she's using the black 1 and SL has been using the blue 1

Reactions: 6
We all know she leaves the kids alone in the house when she goes walking (provided they're there of course, jury still out on that tale) so it would be nothing for her to leave them in trampoline place on their own.
Who's been asking about the front pocket on your bag Emmy? Like WHO? it's a fuckn pocket on a bag. Millions of bags have pockets. She thinks we're dumb. Her shonky ad earlier cut short so she's just finishing it here.
Yet another missed opportunity ... if she had the dogs with her, she could've sold heaps more bags by mentioning the front pocket is ideal for pocket treats for your canine friend(s)!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
How long until we get a story trying to justify her actions today?

*pouty bottom lip* so I just wanna say that a few of you have messaged me *darting eyes* to say that you were worried about the children being left alone while I went and brought mah coffee. Geezus, who knew gettin' a fucken coffee was such a farken crime *loud laugh* I've got fucken needs too and can I just say, Soohlyn's kids aren't even farken mine *giggle* I uploaded the stories 3 minutes after we got there so they weren't in real time *glances to the left* and ya ya *stuttering* know *big gulp* since Aaron left us *wipes under eye* ya know since he left us the children have been asking for more um responsubillutty *eyes darting* and I fucken give them everything ya know *fake crying* Sagey, come and tell everyone that you were responsubble for ya liddle cousins today *looks off camera* No, come here *raises voice to shriek* Sagey *blurry motion, Sage appears looking downcast and extremely uncomfortable* go on bubba, tell them *Sage mumbles and quickly removes himself from camera. EL scrunches eyes and smiles* awwww he's such a good kid *fake crying* he's just growing up so fast *whole demeanour changes, presenter voice on* So tonight I'm dropping a code for the mugs and ya know they're just like such a good quality porcellar *SueLyn shouts something in background* what? Porc... porca what? Ohmagod *giggles, claps hand to mouth* Soohlyn's just told me it's porcelain *hysterical laughing, really scrunched eyes* the porcel *story cutsoff abruptly.

• Haha
Reactions: 75

*pouty bottom lip* so I just wanna say that a few of you have messaged me *darting eyes* to say that you were worried about the children being left alone while I went and brought mah coffee. Geezus, who knew gettin' a fucken coffee was such a farken crime *loud laugh* I've got fucken needs too and can I just say, Soohlyn's kids aren't even farken mine *giggle* I uploaded the stories 3 minutes after we got there so they weren't in real time *glances to the left* and ya ya *stuttering* know *big gulp* since Aaron left us *wipes under eye* ya know since he left us the children have been asking for more um responsubillutty *eyes darting* and I fucken give them everything ya know *fake crying* Sagey, come and tell everyone that you were responsubble for ya liddle cousins today *looks off camera* No, come here *raises voice to shriek* Sagey *blurry motion, Sage appears looking downcast and extremely uncomfortable* go on bubba, tell them *Sage mumbles and quickly removes himself from camera. EL scrunches eyes and smiles* awwww he's such a good kid *fake crying* he's just growing up so fast *whole demeanour changes, presenter voice on* So tonight I'm dropping a code for the mugs and ya know they're just like such a good quality porcellar *SueLyn shouts something in background* what? Porc... porca what? Ohmagod *giggles, claps hand to mouth* Soohlyn's just told me it's porcelain *hysterical laughing, really scrunched eyes* the porcel *story cutsoff abruptly.
duck I live for these.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Yet another missed opportunity ... if she had the dogs with her, she could've sold heaps more bags by mentioning the front pocket is ideal for pocket treats for your canine friend(s)!
Or poop bags for the dog walkies that she never does.

• Haha

haaaaa haaaa
This haaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does her dial always have to be on screeching mode? She cannot communicate without yelling.

• Haha
I really appreciate how everyone has adopted the correct spelling of "dickehead" - go team!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m kinda tempted to buy an original dickehead mug before it does get corrected just for shits’n’giggles but don’t want to fund her ridiculous lifestyle either 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.