Emmylou MacCarthy #17 Batten Down the Flaps WA, the Hot Mess Express is Headed West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, Camellia is in a sling. What happened to her arm? Maybe Emmy went for a 2nd coffee and she hurt herself at the trampoline place? 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It looks like C has injured her arm, it's in a sling the poor little darling 😢 I'm sure it wasn't in one in the trampoline stories yesterday.
Looks like it’s just been put together no real Dr visit but I guess she’s doing a paramedic course so she’d be able to diagnose the issue

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Omg it's Mr Locopomo, guess he's got some time on his hands now he isn't watching for sales on Etsy 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Looks like it’s just been put together no real Dr visit but I guess she’s doing a paramedic course so she’d be able to diagnose the issue
Hahahaha I was torn here - I feel so sad for C but I'm also laughing at the paramedic dig 😆

Omg it's Mr Locopomo, guess he's got some time on his hands now he isn't watching for sales on Etsy 🤷‍♀️
The MadKnob CEO, gazing wistfully into the ocean and wondering where it all went so, so wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Vida is 5, if you said to a 5 year old, put your bathers on, they do... (im speaking from experience here, its more a challenge trying to get them out of their togs)
So you dont post it to 120k followers....

Reactions: 8
No one at the beach as it is freezing! Why is Emmylou acting like she is in Broome, instead of Bunbury?

Screenshot_20220411-194757_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220411-194807_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't know about anyone else but I'm still waiting to see LL showcase the SW region to her followers. What a great opportunity she has to document her holiday and everything the region has to offer.
It becomes pretty obvious that everything she does on the gram is for her benefit only and when it involves payment.
Then again, that would involve some research so maybe she just doesn't have the ability to do that.

Reactions: 14
Her eyes look puffy in her stories like she’s had a cry. Maybe the collapse of her mug empire made her super sad?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.