Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

1001 others

VIP Member
Oh dear ... I think it's safe to say they've plagiarised them all:

1649486696905.png

1649486736716.png

I belong to a few of these image libraries myself, and the terms and conditions are clear - you can buy (and sometimes grab for free), images so long as they're not being used commercially.

1649486820306.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

Michy02

VIP Member
She’s like a child who won’t take off their new favourite top and just wears it endlessly without washing then mums gotta grab it while they are sleeping to wash it 🥴 Except she’s the mum and no one’s washing it #croptopsarecontagious

• Haha
Reactions: 31

ActiveLies

VIP Member
So I’ve got a new whack job theory about our mate and her swinging jaw… she’s got ADHD and is on some pretty hectic meds for it.

One of my mates recently fell into watching TikToks describing symptoms of ADHD in adult women, convinced she had it, waited a million months for an assessment, was diagnosed and immediately chucked on the highest dosage of Ritalin you can be given. She’s lost a stack of weigh, jaw swings like mad every day, and while she says it quiets her brain (which is great coz that’s the outcome she was looking for), she is outwardly super manic. Jumps from topic to topic, picks up interests she soon abandons, has periods of extreme enthusiasm and activity, followed by days and days of all consuming depression where she withdraws from everything. She’s recently adjusted meds and everything has evened out a bit for her - one thing she’s particularly happy with is that she’s been able to stop and stay at rest long enough to read a novel for pleasure which is something she’s not been able to do since primary school.

Sooooo much of it reminds me of EL and her behaviour.

Reactions: 30

Chompers Chompers Chomper

Please let this Etsy plagiarism be the new Cheesecake-gate. Mug-gate. Etsy-gate. I'm sure there's a jazzier name but I can't wait for the sob story video!

• Haha
It’s such a bizarre phenomenon when addressing shit behaviour gets lumped as “oh they’re just sad haters, their lives must suck, they’re jealous.”
Also, is it not then super sad and pathetic to put your life online for strangers and hang on every like and positive comment? How deeply sad and insecure you have to be to sell yourself and your children out like that. Emmylou isn’t happy or confident and no amount of screeching and giggling and nose scrunching will convince me that she is. She has absolutely nothing. Her family has fallen apart and she has nothing to show for it. She will never achieve her dreams and every day gets further and further away.

There’s plenty of successful influencers and personalities that never rate a mention on Tattle. It’s only the most problematic that get threads here and Emmylou has a lotttt of threads…

• Heart

Limpy Love

VIP Member
I have two huge problems with the trampoline centre stories:
1. If the cafe is closed, just go without your coffee (and why didn't you take your own anyway in one of your old keepcups 🤔 I hate takeaway cups and I'm a fussy leaf tea drinker so take my own tea everywhere) and stay in the damn centre with your kids! I would never walk out and leave my own children and my nieces and nephews alone, even to take a phonecall.
2. You didn't even know where C was until your niece told you she was in the toilet - why is your 8 year old daughter allowed to go to public toilets on her own??

Feel free to shout me down from the ledge if I'm acting too alarmist lol Admittedly, I'm a helicopter mum/aunty so I have eyes on them all the time. But also because even if I'm not participating in their activity, I want them to know I'm watching and sharing the experience too. She's so selfish and irresponsible it makes my blood boil sometimes.
The fact that an 8yo goes to a public toilet without telling her Mother suggests that its not the first time it's happened.
And don't get me started on leaving the building, the sponsored posts and reading a book.

Reactions: 29

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
We tattlers are brilliant!! 😆 are any of us graphic designers or stand up comics professionally or are we all just bloody amazing?! This thread is the best 🤣
I am those things but I am also a swimmer, chef, producer, model, skydiver, beauty therapist, Mauy Thai fighter, stylist, actor and a CEO.

• Haha
I almost sprained a finger trying to get here after those stories and those coffee mugs. Bitch knew we needed a new thread title so waited to reveal the coffee mugs I bet! A plethora of thread suggestions that now have to wait another 47 pages. But if she keeps up those fucken bikini stories we’ll be there in a couple of hours.

Fuck them for pretending the mugs have anything to do with the kids. This is all Aaron and EmmyLou the money grubbing turds.

Sorry I’m so angry today. She’s so gross and I know that people here have very beautifully said how hard it is to leave such abusive relationships and I very much know I need more compassion when it comes to Aaron navigating separating from her but fuck me, those poor poor kids having their lives aired out for all to see.

• Haha
  • Heart

longtimelurker987

Chatty Member
I'm not laughing, it's no laughing matter to have a grifting father.. a mother is bad enough without there being 2 in the family. He's looked after them for a few years not since birth, they are at school now.. I stand by him being averse to hard work.. probs why lazy loo is the way she is..
That’s fine, so since he has looked after them for 5 years (that’s what you have said in previous posts) that’s still along time to have stepped out of a career. He did have a fly in fly out role at the mines. I’m not sure of the specifics but after being out for 5 years that’s a big chunk on your resume to have to leave out.
Also them being at school means the go to school 9-3:30. Show me a full time job that lets you work those hours.
I don’t want to fight but I’m a stay at home mum and I take it really personally when people laughing at others due to where they are career wise. I choose to stay home because I’m lucky my husband earns a decent wage. I would never laugh at someone that is doing what ever they can to support for their family.
Yes we get angry at Emmy Lou for being a scam artist. But if alove is working part time so he can look after his children, good on him. If he is in a shitty role and isn’t note worthy who cares. As long as he is providing love for the kids Something Emmy Lou lacks.

• Heart
Reactions: 28