Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I found the posts :LOL:

I don’t think the stories have been filtered or edited. To me it looks like angles, the camera is higher and the “waist” is actually her bra/bikini line and not actually a waist at all. The cardi just looks all warped because it’s crap quality. Having said all that I find it hard to pick good editing, but I would think video edits are too hard for EmmyLou. She doesn’t have either of the leahs there to do her editing.
Where did you find the posts? I missed them too

Reactions: 1

Mslane

VIP Member
what have i missed since yesterday. pages and pages it seems.... timme to go read up. hmmm who is lisa?

80srule

This mug fiasco is reminding me of Reid's drink bottles, except what he designed and sold was actually pretty cool. It also didn't feature incorrectly spelled profanity, and a percentage of his sales go to charity. 100% she came up with this pitiful idea, and roped ALove and The Children™ into it to generate sympathy sales. What an absolute #dickehead 😆
no both the same. I was tired of seeing the drink bottles with a child’s drawings of someone’s face

At least Reid designed them and put some thought behind his stuff. I’m sure emmy sits around thinking how am I gonna squeeze more money out of my followers. She’s an absolute worm
same same

Mslane

VIP Member
Can't remember who but muggate was mentioned

So did her mum and dad have all the kids before they divorced, I don't know much about her family's dynamics, only her and her sister SL.

Obviously Etsy is investigating anything Alove and Emmylou have their name attached to. The hoodies must of been dodgy too. What the hell is going on.🤔
Is someone reporting them the minute they show something new?