Emmylou MacCarthy #17 Batten Down the Flaps WA, the Hot Mess Express is Headed West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thinking of all the sad members of her ‘tribe’, frumpy middle-aged women stuck in orgasmless marriages to bald chubby men, going on the ‘etsies’ and ordering themselves one of these hideous mugs as their mothers’ day present. Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just thinking of all the sad members of her ‘tribe’, frumpy middle-aged women stuck in orgasmless marriages to bald chubby men, going on the ‘etsies’ and ordering themselves one of these hideous mugs as their mothers’ day present. Tragic.
us Tattlers (trolls) need a Rival store... to pick these women up and empower them, some better mugs..not believe in the bloody fraud that doesn't give 2 shits about them and is in no way confident, contagious..yes(her rash that is)! 🤣

Reactions: 8
This mug fiasco is reminding me of Reid's drink bottles, except what he designed and sold was actually pretty cool. It also didn't feature incorrectly spelled profanity, and a percentage of his sales go to charity. 100% she came up with this pitiful idea, and roped ALove and The Children™ into it to generate sympathy sales. What an absolute #dickehead 😆
no both the same. I was tired of seeing the drink bottles with a child’s drawings of someone’s face

At least Reid designed them and put some thought behind his stuff. I’m sure emmy sits around thinking how am I gonna squeeze more money out of my followers. She’s an absolute worm
same same

Reactions: 1
That reel is the saddest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. She’s on a holiday with her 3 children, sister and her 3 kids, visiting her parents, and the entire reel (save for the last half second) was just footage of herself in various stages of undress, eye bleeping the camera. It’s so deeply tragic and her narcissism is genuinely alarming - she’s literally missing her children grow up before her very eyes because she’s obsessed with her own imagine and self interests.

To have her sister rubbing a towel against her minge make both her stories and that real is so bleeping strange, and honestly I’m at a complete loss for words over her having gotten her 8 year old daughter to hold the camera and film her getting sand dusted off her in public which included pulling her bikini bottoms down to expose her arse crack, then her squealing with laughter after SueLynn got dangerous close to the LouLou jar. Why on earth would you have your child film that? And continue to have her film while you get dressed and sexy dance? And swear profusely about your sister getting in “every nook and cranny”? I can’t think of much more inappropriate or utterly unnecessary material to force your child to film? She’s insane.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
us Tattlers (trolls) need a Rival store... to pick these women up and empower them, some better mugs..not believe in the bloody fraud that doesn't give 2 shits about them and is in no way confident, contagious..yes(her rash that is)! 🤣
that’s it!! She’s a fraud and s
no both the same. I was tired of seeing the drink bottles with a child’s drawings of someone’s face

same same
They’re really not. Reid’s bottles at very least use an original design- EL has literally lifted vector images off the web and appropriated them onto AliBaba mugs. There’s way, way less authenticity or effort put in to the product. And I mean… compare Reid to EL’s poor kids 😕 Reid is a happy, thriving, joyful child who very obviously adored by his Dads (who also, very obviously, love spending time with him). EL’s kids typically appear sullen and unwilling on camera, are clearly not comfortable with being filmed- live in a messy dump wearing Kmart clothing while their mother prances about in ill-fitting designer clothing, and are abandoned by said mother at the drop of a hat so that she can attend all-important envelope openings. They’re clearly miserable, troubled kids whereas Reid just glows with vitality. I don’t agree with TRDOM over sharing their kid, but at least the kid seems happy about being on their social media. And at least he designed his own drink bottles 🤷🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh dear ... I think it's safe to say they've plagiarised them all:

View attachment 1181335

View attachment 1181336

I belong to a few of these image libraries myself, and the terms and conditions are clear - you can buy (and sometimes grab for free), images so long as they're not being used commercially.

View attachment 1181337
Unless (and this is me thinking out loud) the mug maker company has a library of images that they can pick from and they have arranged the licensing? Not saying that's what's happening but I wonder.

What a cash grab. Jesus.

Ok I just did a deep dive into POD and it's amazing! No wonder she's jumped on this crappy bandwagon in time for mother's day.

So many people using the same description and generated product images... but I can't ID the site they're using... has anyone qorked it out?

You just have the google the description and you'll see it's everywhere... ("Your morning coffee, a hot chocolate, or any other hot beverage you enjoy.")

They're going to tit themselves when they see how many product views they have. Lol. Little do they know its going to be mostly tatters.

This image appears to be a royalty free illustration.
Screenshot_20220410-024100_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
That reel is the saddest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. She’s on a holiday with her 3 children, sister and her 3 kids, visiting her parents, and the entire reel (save for the last half second) was just footage of herself in various stages of undress, eye bleeping the camera. It’s so deeply tragic and her narcissism is genuinely alarming - she’s literally missing her children grow up before her very eyes because she’s obsessed with her own imagine and self interests.

To have her sister rubbing a towel against her minge make both her stories and that real is so bleeping strange, and honestly I’m at a complete loss for words over her having gotten her 8 year old daughter to hold the camera and film her getting sand dusted off her in public which included pulling her bikini bottoms down to expose her arse crack, then her squealing with laughter after SueLynn got dangerous close to the LouLou jar. Why on earth would you have your child film that? And continue to have her film while you get dressed and sexy dance? And swear profusely about your sister getting in “every nook and cranny”? I can’t think of much more inappropriate or utterly unnecessary material to force your child to film? She’s insane.
All of this.

It's actually super uncomfortable just watching her 'not know' the camera is on her get dressed? What is the purpose for? She is so far up her own ass it's scary.

Please Lounatic, stop the eye bleeping.

Reactions: 13
Someone commented on that reel, and it’s gone now and the “tribe” are up in arms, Did anyone catch it? Is the commenter one of us?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That beach montage is to worst thing I have ever seen. The want to be cutesy/seductive/hand near the face poses make me want to vom. How is this witch so bleeping delusional and who even does something like that???

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.