Emmylou MacCarthy #17 Batten Down the Flaps WA, the Hot Mess Express is Headed West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon her Tellytubby name would be
Manky Wanky.

She ain't no Tinky Winky.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Who the duck just pats a bleeping sting ray?!?
Hamlin Bay, which is where this is, is known for its ‘friendly rays’ and people touching them. Difference between Steve Irwin is that he jumped in next to a ray in deep water, these come right up into the shallows and people feed them.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I reckon her Tellytubby name would be
Manky Wanky.
Manky Wanky is 👌😂
Her whole family seem so cool, I don’t know what happened to her
Agreed! Her nephews are really chill, her older sister is so zen and down to earth, and her mum seems so funny. She really lucked out on her personality.
The big sister's house looks gorgeous. What a view.
Agreed! So green 🍃 and the views 🤩
Was she trying to say carpaccio? I know I’m not a foodie but I have no idea what she was calling the tuna. Like I know she said ceviche properly but what the hell was she calling it?
"Guys, this is my nefyew, he's so farken tall *giggle, looks up in air* so whatcha cookin' here? Choona? Is it choona savitchy? Ohh, is it like what I make, ya know the choona crap-slapped-on-a-plate-io? *pause, doesn't understand answer, wise nod* mmm so yeah when he was a kid I was farken takin' him and his brother to tha beach to troll for dick *eyes scrunch, leans over, laughing*

20220414_184358.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I can NOT stand when she waves the camera in 'come on over' 'come on in over here'

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?

Also, her Nephew is literally a better 'chef' than she is. I said what I said.
OMG the waving of the camera in! This isnt bleeping play school! Noni used to do that.
It irks me to NO END. She probably saw it on a YouTube video of how to present or something.

Also i do LOVE all the contributions on here too and how different/similar we all are on different points.

Going back to dickehead. I read it like dickie knee from hey hey! But there were a few other suggestions and it cracked me up reading them all bc of how different it was.

I believe we are all entitled to our opinion, this is a snark page after all. We come here to snark not have a tea party (however us all sitting around a table having tea and cheezles would be very fun 😂) So long as we keep violence out of it. 💟

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Manky Wanky is 👌😂

Agreed! Her nephews are really chill, her older sister is so zen and down to earth, and her mum seems so funny. She really lucked out on her personality.

Agreed! So green 🍃 and the views 🤩

"Guys, this is my nefyew, he's so farken tall *giggle, looks up in air* so whatcha cookin' here? Choona? Is it choona savitchy? Ohh, is it like what I make, ya know the choona crap-slapped-on-a-plate-io? *pause, doesn't understand answer, wise nod* mmm so yeah when he was a kid I was farken takin' him and his brother to tha beach to troll for dick *eyes scrunch, leans over, laughing*
How 'cool' she thought she was talking with her Nephews was so cringe to watch.

Agreed though! She really lucked out on personality AND looks in the family.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 choona 😂😂😂😂😂😂 snarky how are you SO accurate every time. It frightens me how i can literally visualise her when i see your masterpieces!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Watching her interact with her nephew made me realise that she genuine still thinks she’s cool. Like she 100% hasn’t grasped that she’s a dumpy, mid 40s mother of 3 and that being cool is just well beyond her now. It’s going to be so amusing when Sage gets to the point of flat out telling her she’s an absolute embarrassment. I reckon most teenagers go through that stage, but at that point their mums already know they’re not cool. It’s going to come we a crushing blow to our gal Em.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did anyone catch the blink and you miss pic in the stories......
here you go.....
I wished I had of blinked and missed it...

also did she puchase several of those mauve crop jackets, or she just wearing the same clothes all the time
I reckon it's the one little mauve jacket, that will be stretched to buggery by trips end. The bikini, I believe we unanimously decided, has adhered to her nether regions. Despite liking the colours and shape of the cardigan, the cheap poly blend will be emanating quite the odour from the sweat stains on the inner pits. Let's hope the secondhand washing machine can handle what's thrown into it upon their return to Victoria.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought low crutch joggers were a long gone thing. They look horrid.

Next thread name: choona, savitchy and cheezels

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone catch the blink and you miss pic in the stories......
here you go.....
I wished I had of blinked and missed it...

also did she puchase several of those mauve crop jackets, or she just wearing the same clothes all the time
So triggers me this bullshit pose, that bleeping hand! You are not a model EL the sooner you start to realise that the better. She may physically be with and around said "children" but as per usual her one and only focus is herself always has and always will be, such a sad existence for those poor kids

Needs a mention of the mugs surely...

• Heart
Reactions: 9

or “chowing down choona and havin a laugh, used to go lookin for dick at the farkin park”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Low crotch joggers, she wear low crotch bikini bottoms. She can keep her coin purse and hanky in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Watching her interact with her nephew made me realise that she genuine still thinks she’s cool. Like she 100% hasn’t grasped that she’s a dumpy, mid 40s mother of 3 and that being cool is just well beyond her now. It’s going to be so amusing when Sage gets to the point of flat out telling her she’s an absolute embarrassment. I reckon most teenagers go through that stage, but at that point their mums already know they’re not cool. It’s going to come we a crushing blow to our gal Em.
Trust me he will! I think I’m okay and with it . My 14 yr old rolls his eyes over and over and over and tellls me to calm
Down!!!! And I’m only just asking a few questions more than allowable in his world not posing in my undies for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.