Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoomScroller

VIP Member
Imagine being so disliked there are 17 threads of people calling out your bullshit on a daily basis. 😬😳😬

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Limpy Love

VIP Member
I do not agree with everything that is written here and that's how our contributions to this thread makes it very interesting reading.

However I will not be censored by anyone who doesn't agree with me and thinks their opinion and comments are of a higher moral value.

I will continue to post my thoughts and respect the rights of other Tattlers to post comments I dont necessarily agree with.

Keep up the good work Tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
After leading up to my wedding this past Saturday and unable to keep up with 50+ pages worth of tattling, the spicy cough has got me. Maybe it's a sign I need to pay more attention to the bewdiful things in life like EmmyLoo.

Swapping my Fijian honeymoon for tagging along to WA, pink salt in one hand and tight bathers in the other, I've got a week to catch up and get back on the bandwagon.

I'm back, fezza bitches.

The montage of EL in her swimmers LoViNg hErSeLf SiCk was everything I needed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Today’s thread finds us touring Bunbury by minibus. We anticipate further non-consensual filming, disordered eating patterns, shrieking, cheezels and non-disclosed #collabs
Thanks to @b!tch_eating_crackers for the thread title!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

HeyBub

VIP Member
Just saw hot air balloons on my journey into work and can confirm I did not jump up and down like a dickehead on crack, screeching like a banshee at how bewdifulllll it was

• Haha
Reactions: 35

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
Teletubby is an apt description.

They run around the magical land wearing no clothing, giggling about everything and speaking absolute nonsense.

They eat tubby custard (cheezels) and love any attention from the sun (ALove).

I'd say there are a lot of parallels.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Sponfused

VIP Member
I clicked in and out of the live whilst my husband and I were eating breakfast.. he can’t stand her and always asks why I still follow her. Because I’m a SaD tRoLL hun. 😂 I did catch her tribe chastising a (possibly ostracised) tattler in the comments. I always think it’s funny that they “feel sorry” for the negative haters. I feel sorry for those twits! Fawning all over a middle aged influencer who has failed at becoming anything of importance. A woman who preaches body positivity while she chops away and starves her own body, squeezing it into clothes that are 5 sizes too small. She throws them a poorly executed ad a few times a week and talks at them about chicken wraps as she walks around manically on her own for hours a day. Her family are often absent and when they are around her they seem uncomfortable and the interactions are forced. Much inspiration!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

ActiveLies

VIP Member
It’s such a bizarre phenomenon when addressing shit behaviour gets lumped as “oh they’re just sad haters, their lives must suck, they’re jealous.” That narrative literally makes no sense. Is your life sad when you comment negatively about criminals? About con artists? Probably not. So where does the line come in. Most comments on here address her extreme selfishness, her lying, her unscrupulous methods of selling to her community, her negligence as a mother, her public profile which is non stop swearing and repulsive scratching, flopping, panting etc etc. In what possible way does commenting upon that equate to being sad/jealous/unsatisfied with our own lives? It makes zero fucking sense and people need to accept that certain behaviours attract criticism - most of which is absolutely legitimate.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Sponfused

VIP Member
I wish she would stop saying ‘Aaron left us’ that’s such shit language for the kids - he left you, you flog. Don’t tell your children their father left them too!
She mentioned in the live today that she used Aaron leaving as an example when talking to the kids about rejection. 😳 Perhaps they should use the profits from the mugs to start a therapy fund for The Children. They are going to need it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

Pandamonium2114#

Can you imagine being a pre-teen young man...and your narcissistic mum is showering half naked on Insta? It would be literal hell for him at school and she has zero fucks🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32