Emmylou MacCarthy #17 Batten Down the Flaps WA, the Hot Mess Express is Headed West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOW ARE YOUR DESIGNS A HUNDRED TIMES BETTER THAN HER ACTUAL ITEMS?!? These are bleeping stellar - phenomenal job 😂😂😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Prada is like a whole level of fancy that I don't even know about - I don't think I could identify a single Prada item in a lineup lol

Serious question for our stylish Tattlers: has LV lost some of it's cachet due to its ubiquity amongst influencers and WAGs? It seems to my untrained eye as though it's a must have label amongst the I want to say bogan Instagram set 🤔
I mean I don’t think LV bags have ever really had *enormous* cachet, they’ve always been within reaching range of middle-class folk who prioritise them. And don’t you remember the trashy reality stars of the noughts and oughts- like the Jersey Shore crew? They were always sporting logo-covered LV bags lmao. I even remember it being a Thing that apparently firms would send freebie bags of rival designers to the trashier personalities in hopes of it ‘degrading’ the brand.. tho that’s prob just a rumour

• Haha
Reactions: 9
HOW ARE YOUR DESIGNS A HUNDRED TIMES BETTER THAN HER ACTUAL ITEMS?!? These are bleeping stellar - phenomenal job 😂😂😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Prada is like a whole level of fancy that I don't even know about - I don't think I could identify a single Prada item in a lineup lol

Serious question for our stylish Tattlers: has LV lost some of it's cachet due to its ubiquity amongst influencers and WAGs? It seems to my untrained eye as though it's a must have label amongst the I want to say bogan Instagram set 🤔
Haha thank you! Not a hard task when the actual designs are so basic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I mean I don’t think LV bags have ever really had *enormous* cachet, they’ve always been within reaching range of middle-class folk who prioritise them. And don’t you remember the trashy reality stars of the noughts and oughts- like the Jersey Shore crew? They were always sporting logo-covered LV bags lmao. I even remember it being a Thing that apparently firms would send freebie bags of rival designers to the trashier personalities in hopes of it ‘degrading’ the brand.. tho that’s prob just a rumour
Thanks @sharalandaah that's interesting. I could totally buy into the rumour about rival brands! I definitely remember Paris Hilton and her crew carrying around the multicolour LV. Never watched Jersey Shore or The Hills (unfortunately, I still know who Snooki is 😒)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven’t tuned in to any stories yet today so just going off snippets of screenshots but has anyone seen a face mask being worn (or carried on the wrist while filming outside these public indoor spaces)?
I have been trying to see this too! We have to wear them everywhere and I don’t know how she’s getting them off so quick and away. She’s should be wearing one in gravity and the kids should be wearing them too when they arnt on the trampolines. Year 3 and above have to wear them in WA

A Teenager assaulted an 11 year old in the toilets at the Dalyellup shopping centre a few months ago which is right next door to Gravity 😔

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I get suspicious of myself! But I finally am catching the vibe tonight…
Me too and what a relief to finally recognise the pattern!!! Generally the commentary on here is gold and some members have such wit - thanks to those ⭐ for reflecting exactly what’s in my head!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think a big tell is introducing themselves as a longtime lurker and then posting 5 comments in their first hour.
They seriously can’t help themselves. I think having a break from Emmy Lou would be the best thing not just lurking until they think we have forgotten.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
. I simply could not send him into the men's bathroom.
Same I lost it at my husband once letting our daughter go into female toilets on her own even though he was outside. You never want to think the worst but you must be prepared

Reactions: 10
I’m guessing Alove found out about “his” bizness thus gone 😂

I love coffee, like it’s my love language- but if I couldn’t get any somewhere, I wouldn’t be leaving 6 kids ALONE in an EMPTY trampoline centre to go get one! I’m just gobsmacked.

now Em, I’ve got to go to work like actual adults, so can you keep the crazy to a minimum please

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So the get rich scheme has faltered overnight.

Happens when you are held accountable Lazylou for your duplicitous behaviour. Kids thought up this idea did they? Mmmmm 🤔🤨
Will they ship the ones already 'sold' I wonder!?

Dodgy flea

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So the get rich scheme has faltered overnight.

Happens when you are held accountable Lazylou for your duplicitous behaviour. Kids thought up this idea did they? Mmmmm 🤔🤨
Very interesting!

So I guess they refunded the 14 mugs that were sold, as now it is saying only 3 were sold and it was probably Emmylou who bought them.

Screenshot_20220411-060613_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Interesting, went from 17 sales to 3. It was a half assed attempt at a money grab. I expect an influx of new friends this week, hopefully this helps them wake up to her grifting ways

Reactions: 10
Just checked out the bag website. Original price $129.

Blue bag is on sale for $79 and black for $89. Uncertain if the bags feature the EL discount code. Or if that is an extra saving.

Website does not have any information where they are located. IMO that is dodgy. I always look for that before I purchase. -OT
Maybe a Leah scam as I am not convinced any of her designer bags are the real deal and this is clearly a LV inspired type of bag.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.