Emmylou MacCarthy #17 Batten Down the Flaps WA, the Hot Mess Express is Headed West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today’s thread finds us touring Bunbury by minibus. We anticipate further non-consensual filming, disordered eating patterns, shrieking, cheezels and non-disclosed #collabs
Thanks to @b!tch_eating_crackers for the thread title!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I hate the way she pulls out the waistband of whatever bottoms she's wearing when letting us all know what she's wearing. EL only the skinny influencers do that. You just look ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The largest size in the majority of the LJ line is XL while some go up to XXL but whatever Emmy 🤦‍♀️

I find LJ to be a small fit so wear L in everything and I'm 20+kgs lighter.

Yes thanks Emmy for stating the obvious but there is noone who has ever watched one of your stories or looked at your insta who hasn't realised you squeeze into clothes that don't fit.👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is truly just a pig. The swearing, the rash, the non consensual filming. How do people work with her!?

So she has 'lost 15Kilos' yet is still in a L or XL?! That is technically around 2 dress sizes if not more!? Have none of her dress sizes changed at all!?

How do people keep up with the bullshit!?

Reactions: 12
Today is the first time I can actually see she'd lost some weight, that bobble top of her tummy is starting to go a bit flabby.

Oh and Em, just because you CAN wear too small, tight clothes, doesn't mean you SHOULD.
Can you please think of the children.

Speaking of which, SL's girl getting hysterical at her stepping in a dog turd...probably a message in that for you Em 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hate the way she pulls out the waistband of whatever bottoms she's wearing when letting us all know what she's wearing. EL only the skinny influencers do that. You just look ridiculous
She's got her self a spray tan yesterday I see.. on a family holiday lol
someone said her skins is looking good, no it's just the tan
The outfit is embarasssing, she doesnt look good, but she looks slightly better than normal and there's no rolls squeezing out of the top ..
Tho I have no idea why someone with such a huge stomach chooses to show it off .. bizarre
Still looks like a potato to me and she's never going to have a waist..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
😂😂 love this thread title!! Why does she have to ‘feel’ herself like Marcel Marceau when talking about her body/clothes?? Gives me the creeps…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine being so disliked there are 17 threads of people calling out your bullshit on a daily basis. 😬😳😬

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.