Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
Tonight’s episode was like a script from Sunset Beach
So many questions!!! How did Meena know about Limo if it was a surprise? How did she know where to hijack the limo? How did she get her hands on a gun? Where did she get the drugs she injected into Billy? What has she been using for money? Did she kill the truck driver? How did she manage to hit Leyla with no shooting experience and when the bullet clearly went through centre of windscreen with Leyla sitting to the left of it? How did she abduct Lucas in broad daylight in a village full of occupied houses? Where did she hide the massive limo while she was abducting him? How did she get back so quickly to get Billy in the boot and pick up Dawn after stashing Lucas in some unknown location because Lucas had been in the church only a few minutes prior? How is unconscious Leyla managing to open the door and fall out of the car still unconscious for the bullet that hit the back seat? And why when Dawn finally managed to overpower her is stupid Billy focused on restraining Dawn and not the lunatic serial killer??? I have more questions but I’d be here until dawn 😂😂 So many questions!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Hamandmushroom

In honour of the feud between Emmerdale's bad boy beauties, who would you rather shag?

😡 react for Cain since he's a scowler
😆 react for Al since he's a smirker

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Lucmg01

So manpreet was in a blast few weeks ago, has been plied with drugs and kept captive for weeks, nearly gassed to death then managed to run after her sister in the woods … then getting hit by a car ! 🤔 I mean if that’s not bad luck and far fetched what is 😂😂😂 that woman has 9 lives 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Seriously, Meena did in one day;

-Attacked Harriet.
-Hid Lucas.
-Carjacked the limo.
-Got into Limo driver togs.
-Attacked Billy and got him in the boot.
-Kidnapped Dawn.
-Played her silly game.
-Shot Leyla.
-Got beaten up by Dawn.
-Got away.
-Ran through a allotment.
-Got pushed off a bridge and hit her head on a rock.
-Taken to hospital.
-Had surgery.
-Gave evidence.
-Got all clear from doctor to be discharged.
-Got arrested.

Dawn and Billy had a dance and cuddle completely untraumatized by the day's events.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

NeverEnough

VIP Member
The Dingles forget stuff.
Sam inherited a poultry farm in Norfolk when Alice died. Forgotten.
Lisa was a qualified builder and mechanic but forgot those money making skills when it came to filling the Dingle pot with cash to pay their bills with.
They've got form.
Well the thing with the Dingles is that they are simultaneously portrayed as a highly successful business family with interests ranging from (as you say) Norfolk to Scotland, who can outright buy a pub with cash, and also a family living in extreme poverty in a hovel with the same furniture for over a decade who often can’t make the rent and have to resort to poaching and low level criminality to make ends meet.

Belle in particular is the prototype Dingle. Despite being born in a Pigsty to the most...unpromising...of genepools, Zack and Lisa, she is apparently some sort of maths prodigy, and now, from out of nowhere, is also a highly sharp business mind able to easily outwit Al, and probably Kim. Before she has another crippling attack of schizophrenia of course.

And despite inhabiting a village packed from top to bottom with eye poppingly beautiful women, besides whom she is to put it mildly, ordinary. She exudes some sort of industrial strength sexual allure that causes much older professional men such as doctors, vets, or millionaires sons, to become infatuated with her to the point of near obsession or murder. All before the age of 21.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Chloe is right bastard. Nasty little madam imo.

She deserves the wet blankets of Noah or Jacob pawing over her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Disneylover

VIP Member
I can’t stand Jacob, whinging moaning arsehole! I’d love to knock him out, he was with Leanna for about a fortnight 😂

• Haha

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
So Meena (the most wanted person in Yorkshire) is roaming about the shrubs outside the vets in broad daylight, breaking in and messing with the computers and no one spots her 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Chita

VIP Member
What's happening with that girl whose sister's organ donation saved Sarah's life?
What happened about her scary father?
Isn't he an issue any more?
Who is paying for her keep?

Isn't that scary man threatening Al any more?
Are we meant to forget all of that?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Chita

VIP Member
Please send Noah to prison and when he gets out, please have this one replaced with a bloke who can actually act.

• Haha

HeyYo123

Chatty Member
Was the guy giving Meena a lift not going to Glasgow? It doesn’t take 3 weeks to get here.

Also what normal person picks up someone covered in bruises and just agrees with them when they say they’ll go where they are, also she must be honking same clothes.

Vinny is a wet wipe

• Haha

Chita

VIP Member
Tonight was meant to be an exciting episode all that build up , I got bored didn't even finish watching it

Amy and kerry get on my nerves too

Same here.
The actors looked as bored as I felt.

I know it was supposed to be dramatic and suspenseful but I didn't feel anything except boredom.

And I feel let down because they didn't kill off any of the characters.

I think they must have been given the use of a drone for free or something. Otherwise what was the point of all of that? I don't get it.

Also not getting why this Chloe is even in the village with her Dad's ex-cleaner (Kerry.)
Her Dad was supposed to be this big gangster.
Why hasn't he come for her or sent anyone to look for her?
And what happened to that guy who was threatening Al?

Nothing makes any sense.

Reactions: 17