Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leo100

VIP Member
Online articles have said they ‘mimicked’ an actresses accent, so we don’t know what was said or who it was aimed at. But they did mock an accent apparently.
Yeah , I mean the comment further back was saying the same as articles etc but I think the person who asked was saying they wanted to know the actual full story

Leo100

VIP Member
I saw an article today where it says Nicola tries to get justice and the attacker(s) may be familiar so could be right, suppose if you really wanted to could go back and watch the attack and compare the photo 😅 , wonder if Ethan will end up being lawyer for the case

anon20

VIP Member
Yeah no offence to the above comment who said what happend but that's basically what was in the papers so we don't know the full story , not saying they didn't do it but it's not 100% who they mocked and we don't know the exact reason he left

Also wasn't the Billy replacing David just a guess because David unexpectedly got wrriten out ,so it seems pretty likely but again not confirmed

I guess we will never know unless now Ellis has left he spills
Online articles have said they ‘mimicked’ an actresses accent, so we don’t know what was said or who it was aimed at. But they did mock an accent apparently.

thegreencow

VIP Member
Just read online that Jacob and Leyla uncover the box Meena buried, but "Neither notice that murderer Meena’s trinket box is sticking up from the earth. Later, Sam Dingle (James Hooton) shovels dirt across the box while working. Is it buried for good? Or will the residents uncover the secrets within?" 🙄🥴🤦‍♀️ I just can't with this storyline anymore 😂 I bet they're gonna kill her off, let Liv out and 3 episodes down the line it'll all be forgotten 😖
Did you read it properly?

In Inside Soap it says
Meena is awaiting conviction. For the teasers for the following week it says Manpreet is giving a statement. Sounds like she may be in hospital again.
271721869_3049798338591754_2781847524828413615_n.jpg
271723151_3049797038591884_2575426893025153841_n.jpg

No word on Vinny though