Emmerdale #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now David, you need to sell more affordable items, £2.50 for a tin of biccies, no wonder your shop is sinking!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
they should get a baker / butcher or something into david's shop - new character / family and it'll give him a usp so he can stop feeling sorry for himself

Reactions: 12
Whatever happened to the post office?? Surely that would bring in customers?

Reactions: 5
Bit sad for remembering this lol but the post office didn't dissappear then , Viv had a cafe at the back of the post office for a while

Reactions: 2
Her hair does my head in it’s bloody awful and she never ever ties it back or has it in a bun etc it just hangs there like rats tails
Same, her hair drives me crazy. The roots and ends are one colour then there's a band of darker colour in between. It looks so fragile and crispy, like if you scrunched up a handful it would just disintegrate.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Same, her hair drives me crazy. The roots and ends are one colour then there's a band of darker colour in between. It looks so fragile and crispy, like if you scrunched up a handful it would just disintegrate.
It some how looks crispy and greasy at the same time, it ages her terribly too.

Chas is utter deadwood to me too. Sourfaced mare.

Reactions: 4
How has no one poked Brenda in the eye for being such a nosey bint!! She’s infuriating.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wish charity would give kerry some home truths too (not that Noah is innocent) , I'm sure she was with Vanessa when all that happened with Frank in the fire she knows doesn't she?

Reactions: 5
It's funny how they keep things quiet on soaps , if I was sarah I would raging that they hadn't remembered my birthday 🤣 not wait til the day after

Same as when they find out about an affair like sneak up on them in bed or read messages then plot some revenge, I can't keep quiet I would be like what do you think you're doing, walking in on them and kicking off

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shall we have a sweepstake to see how long it takes him to start dating someone in the village?
Are there any straight women left in Emmerdale or will he date one of the gay men. Which ever way he does not have much choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.