Emmerdale #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime suzy is on I just cringe and how ridiculous was that whole setup of them eating moiras casserole šŸ¤£ could've come up with a better way to link them
its all so boring.

Its like writing by numbers.

Reactions: 8
Please send Noah to prison and when he gets out, please have this one replaced with a bloke who can actually act.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Soooo Leyland has had a lazy morning, still in her dressing gown drinking coffee yet still manages a face full of make up. So realistic. I certainly don't look that done up after a night of drinking (cannot comment on the little extras)

Reactions: 10
The acting is just so bad lately - made even worse when you've got a whole bunch of them in the same scene!

The new Suzy character just looks like she's asking everyone for a fight all the time - it's the way she tips her head back and lifts her chin up when she talks, even in her supposed tender moments...lol! C'mon then!

Victoria's nodding all the time drives me crazy too!

There's no chemistry between any of the couples either. Meh!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The acting is just so bad lately - made even worse when you've got a whole bunch of them in the same scene!

The new Suzy character just looks like she's asking everyone for a fight all the time - it's the way she tips her head back and lifts her chin up when she talks, even in her supposed tender moments...lol! C'mon then!

Youā€™re dead right about Suzy I couldnā€™t work out what it was that I couldnā€™t stand but she seemed so ā€œchinnyā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Iā€™m enjoying the faith storyline at the minute

I also hope Victoria and David stay broken up I canā€™t stand Victoria.

Reactions: 11

Don't forget Marcus and his lip biting.

David and Victoria need to split, they've completely changed since they first got together and all the time off screen the scriptwriters haven't portrayed them well and the actors don't appear to connect at all.
I did like Bob and Wendy together but that seems to have been forgotten. Kim and Will, sometimes I like seeing a mellow, relaxed Kim but recently they've gone back to making him her plaything who she has power over.

Reactions: 10
Youā€™re dead right about Suzy I couldnā€™t work out what it was that I couldnā€™t stand but she seemed so ā€œchinnyā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Iā€™m enjoying the faith storyline at the minute

I also hope Victoria and David stay broken up I canā€™t stand Victoria.

Sally Dexter as Faith is good, I think.

I hate that they have given her a cancer storyline though.
I dont want her killed off. Emmerdale bosses, please don't kill off cast members who can act!

Saw her as Nancy in Oliver in the west end years ago. She was awesome.

Reactions: 11
Amy drives me mad. Has she forgotten that her & Kerry were responsible for Frankā€™s death??

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I thought Noah was going to get a knife out on Charity or something in the car and force her to take him away somewhere when he told Mac not to come

Reactions: 4
Can I just ask how Cain has got to Scotland to visit Debbie? He is not in a position to drive himself, Moria has been too busy to drive him and if Debbie had come down we surely would have seen her. There are trains, but a long way with transfers with a broken leg not advisable.. I realise I am overthinking this!

Reactions: 6
Can I just ask how Cain has got to Scotland to visit Debbie? He is not in a position to drive himself, Moria has been too busy to drive him and if Debbie had come down we surely would have seen her. There are trains, but a long way with transfers with a broken leg not advisable.. I realise I am overthinking this!
It is Cain we are talking about. He would be able to drive himself even with 2 broken legs and a broken arm.
Nodding.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't know if I've missed something but how come Amelia has so much money to spend on clothes etc, I thought they were always skint?

Reactions: 7
Just got next weeks TV paper and Emmerdale is back to 7pm and Corrie for half an hour at 7.30 - Monday 30th May.
Just trying to check it and getting different times. Which is it o_O Been on TV planner and it is blank.

Reactions: 1
Just got next weeks TV paper and Emmerdale is back to 7pm and Corrie for half an hour at 7.30 - Monday 30th May.
Just trying to check it and getting different times. Which is it o_O Been on TV planner and it is blank.
Next week are the live BGT shows so Emmerdale is on at 7pm all week and Corrie is on at 7:30pm. Have you seen that Corrie have got something planned for Abi and Imran as theyā€™ve been showing that ā€˜spinningā€™ trailer for the last few weeks? Itā€™s all been leading up to the BGT week

Reactions: 2
Next week are the live BGT shows so Emmerdale is on at 7pm all week and Corrie is on at 7:30pm. Have you seen that Corrie have got something planned for Abi and Imran as theyā€™ve been showing that ā€˜spinningā€™ trailer for the last few weeks? Itā€™s all been leading up to the BGT week
Yes I have seen all those thanks but did not realise the times had changed - wish they would stop messing about with them as we have got used to having dinner and everything is cleared up by Emmerdale time. šŸ˜„ They can shove BGT where the sun don't shine.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.