Emmerdale #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why I read those spoilers 🤣🤣 but I can’t wait to see what happens this week

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dawn was a bit casual and blasé on finding out Gabby had shot Will saying “it’s my dad” with so little enthusiasm

She could have been a little bit more shocked about it

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Dawn was a bit casual and blasé on finding out Gabby had shot Will saying “it’s my dad” with so little enthusiasm

She could have been a little bit more shocked about it
Pathetic storyline. All Gabby had to do was stay in the house & phone someone to come sit with her. Go to Laurel's. Or phone the police!

Reactions: 6
I stopped watching for a while so maybe I missed something, but I don't see any chemistry between Al and kerry.

Reactions: 3
Tonight was meant to be an exciting episode all that build up , I got bored didn't even finish watching it

Amy and kerry get on my nerves too

Reactions: 5
Tonight was meant to be an exciting episode all that build up , I got bored didn't even finish watching it

Amy and kerry get on my nerves too

Same here.
The actors looked as bored as I felt.

I know it was supposed to be dramatic and suspenseful but I didn't feel anything except boredom.

And I feel let down because they didn't kill off any of the characters.

I think they must have been given the use of a drone for free or something. Otherwise what was the point of all of that? I don't get it.

Also not getting why this Chloe is even in the village with her Dad's ex-cleaner (Kerry.)
Her Dad was supposed to be this big gangster.
Why hasn't he come for her or sent anyone to look for her?
And what happened to that guy who was threatening Al?

Nothing makes any sense.

Reactions: 17
I stopped watching for a while so maybe I missed something, but I don't see any chemistry between Al and kerry.
Do you notice you never see them kiss or even hug? It’s got nothing to do with covid restrictions as they have appeared to have dropped the social distancing now amongst the cast as have most of the other soaps. Al’s acting doesn’t help as he’s so one dimensional and can’t seem to convey any emotion

Reactions: 5
Can't believe they built up all that about Jamie for nothing 🙄

Also can just hates Charity and Faith no matter what, if Charity didn't go to the police he would still say she did the wrong thing , I remember the days where Cain was desperate to have Charity and nearly killed Jai in the process

Reactions: 4
How does the Woolpack make any money? There's never many people in it.
That was realistic during covid restrictions. But now, not so much.

In the classic Emmerdale episodes the pub is always buzzing with atmosphere and customers.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Blaming his Mum and taking no responsibility for his creepy behaviour.

He should go to prison for crimes against acting.
He is poison I want him locked up

hahah his acting is just as bad he will not be missed
He can take his fantasy girl with him

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.