Emmerdale #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of a coincidence that Marcus happened to be at Rona's when he got the call about Piers dying!

Reactions: 7
Soaps never care about actual facts
Another one is the ‘reading of the will’ another thing that doesnt happen in real life

we have people coming into reception to ask when it’s going to take place 🙄 I mean the executor(s) might ask to speak to a solicitor to deal with the estate but no one sits round a big table doling out the inheritance, and if there is property to deal with etc it takes ages

who reckons pierces ‘long lost son’ is out for revenge ??
Yes definitely something sinister about him.

Reactions: 6
Maybe he's a murderer and will rid us of Vanessa

I know Emmerdale has form for repeating storyline, but Jai borrowing money by using Laurel's name so soon after Vinnie's Dad did it using Lydia's name is a bit lazy.
Not to mention boring.

Reactions: 12
Do you think he may be exactly like piers? Like have an obsession with Rhona and try and ruin her relationship with Marlon?

Reactions: 7
I think it was such a shame they killed off Val Pollard, she was naturally funny. I preferred Harriet as a vicar. Has Pearl left the show? I've not seen her in ages! Maybe she has quietly slipped away like Emily on Coronation Street did.

Reactions: 8
I think it was such a shame they killed off Val Pollard, she was naturally funny. I preferred Harriet as a vicar. Has Pearl left the show? I've not seen her in ages! Maybe she has quietly slipped away like Emily on Coronation Street did.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but hasn’t Pearl passed away in real life and on the programme?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yeah I miss Val too , I liked her scenes with Lerry , also with the original Amy

Reactions: 4
I think they have totally wasted the actor who plays Al he’s been in a couple of films. I was watching one the other night thinking “ omg there’s Al trying to save the president in Londons has fallen” 😂

• Haha
I think they have totally wasted the actor who plays Al he’s been in a couple of films. I was watching one the other night thinking “ omg there’s Al trying to save the president in Londons has fallen” 😂
Can he actually act? He is so wooden in the Dales!

It's his

Long

Pauses

Between words

That gets me. Does he think it makes Al look cool or something?
He is quite fit though. He can talk me into bed anytime, although it will be a long conversation getting me there, as by the time he spits his words out I may have fell asleep

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I missing something - have Belle & Ellis not only been together like 2 mins?!

You'd think they'd been together for 2 years the way Belle's going on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He is quite fit though. He can talk me into bed anytime, although it will be a long conversation getting me there, as by the time he spits his words out I may have fell asleep
Threesome? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: He is an absolute Adonis but dull as ditchwater! We can gag him, perhaps?

• Heart
  • Haha
In honour of the feud between Emmerdale's bad boy beauties, who would you rather shag?

😡 react for Cain since he's a scowler
😆 react for Al since he's a smirker

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.