Emmerdale #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand Jacob, whinging moaning hole! I’d love to knock him out, he was with Leanna for about a fortnight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And can we be done with Charity and Mackenzie 🙄🙄🙄 so over those two! They were cute for all of 5 minutes

Reactions: 12
I'm a bit behind on tonight's I'm guessing that liv doesn't get out considering how excited they are

Sounds like Billy & Dawn's wedding day is going to be a barrel of laughs (in true soap opera style!)

Reactions: 7
Shout at the telly and tell her it works! I used to scream at Nicola Sturgeon to tuck her hair behind her ears and she did! Voila!

tit actress though.
No. "I've been...misinterpreted all along..forced to hide my LIGHT, my SKILL, my BRILLIANCE!!" was amazing🤣 she's my girl crush! 😍 she's too cool!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was the guy giving Meena a lift not going to Glasgow? It doesn’t take 3 weeks to get here.

Also what normal person picks up someone covered in bruises and just agrees with them when they say they’ll go where they are, also she must be honking same clothes.

Vinny is a wet wipe

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t stand Jacob, whinging moaning hole! I’d love to knock him out, he was with Leanna for about a fortnight 😂
Yes!! It seems so insincere doesn’t it? I find myself going to make a cuppa every time he comes on lately, I just can’t listen to him!

Reactions: 4
Manpreet was right she did try to warn everyone of Meena (obviously not knowing she was killer) but they were all over her. No one had a clue , the whole village was blind to it so Priya can piss off

Also what happend to Charles son?

Reactions: 8
Can't believe how quick the funeral was planned , hasn't even been dead a week has she

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.