Emmerdale #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kerry and Amy being smug about giving Cain another chance but conveniently forgetting that Vanessa and Tracey gave them another chance after they were responsible for their Dad dying 🤔🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Missed a few episodes over the weeks: did they find Meena’s box of trophies and what was the new evidence that got Liv off?

Just caught the last 2 minutes of today’s programmes but: Meena has has fallen and hit her head on a rock, was unconscious and in need of emergency medical help but within a day she’s being discharged?!

Reactions: 4
So this all happened in a day?

Meena survived, had surgery, gave evidence, got discharged, got arrested? All in one day?!

What?!

Reactions: 12
Seriously, Meena did in one day;

-Attacked Harriet.
-Hid Lucas.
-Carjacked the limo.
-Got into Limo driver togs.
-Attacked Billy and got him in the boot.
-Kidnapped Dawn.
-Played her silly game.
-Shot Leyla.
-Got beaten up by Dawn.
-Got away.
-Ran through a allotment.
-Got pushed off a bridge and hit her head on a rock.
-Taken to hospital.
-Had surgery.
-Gave evidence.
-Got all clear from doctor to be discharged.
-Got arrested.

Dawn and Billy had a dance and cuddle completely untraumatized by the day's events.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Layla doesn’t look like she’s been shot with her full face of makeup.
Love how Meena says that she’s a ‘medical professional’ and not a nurse - she’s brilliant.

Reactions: 6
Never mind them, it's the bloody writers who should be questioned.
Surely she should be charged for at least four counts of attempted murder - Harriet, Leyla, Vinnie and Manpreet? Or have i missed something?

Reactions: 7
They obviously haven’t found Meena’s box of trinkets which she buried at the allotment. However do we know what new evidence the police found which meant they released Liv and dropped the charges against her?

They obviously haven’t found Meena’s box of trinkets which she buried at the allotment. However do we know what new evidence the police found which meant they released Liv and dropped the charges against her?
I thought that's what his evidence was going to be , not the gloves. I'm guessing that's the same evidence that got liv out...

Also Where's Kim? I mean I know she was "ill in bed" but wonder why they decided to leave her out of the storyline , annual leave for the actress? 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.