Emmerdale #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe is right bastard. Nasty little madam imo.

She deserves the wet blankets of Noah or Jacob pawing over her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah I can't stand Chloe either , as if anyone would come down the shop dressed in a shirt like that! Same as when they dressed up in Halloween after Ben had been murdered ( think it was then) don't know who she thinks she is , also the way she spoke to Amelia stupid cow. I am intrigued to see her Dad though

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah I can't stand Chloe either , as if anyone would come down the shop dressed in a shirt like that! Same as when they dressed up in Halloween after Ben had been murdered ( think it was then) don't know who she thinks she is , also the way she spoke to Amelia stupid cow. I am intrigued to see her Dad though
Hope they don't turn her into another Meena 😩

Reactions: 5
I think the thing with Charles and Meena is way too soon , maybe if she decided to try "find god" in a year or 2 that would be different but not the day she gets charged

Reactions: 9
God Mandy Is beyond unbearable
Charles is also annoying
I agree with poster above this was premature
Suddenly meena is seeking God

Reactions: 9
Just catching up.
I'm on last night's Eps.
Liv and Vinnie are so cute.
She looked beautiful.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.