Emmerdale #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know people probs don't give a tit or have took notice 😆 but I feel like I recognise that woman booking her wedding with Priya
Same! I felt like I'd seen her in something years ago, like a film or tv programme from the 90's? Definitely looked familiar.

Reactions: 2
Same! I felt like I'd seen her in something years ago, like a film or tv programme from the 90's? Definitely looked familiar.
She was in Emmerdale before and her brother is Shaun Dooley and her husband is Darren Day

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm disappointed the barn dance meme/tweet hasn't got more attention on twitter 🤣

Reactions: 3
So manpreet was in a blast few weeks ago, has been plied with drugs and kept captive for weeks, nearly gassed to death then managed to run after her sister in the woods … then getting hit by a car ! 🤔 I mean if that’s not bad luck and far fetched what is 😂😂😂 that woman has 9 lives 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So manpreet was in a blast few weeks ago, has been plied with drugs and kept captive for weeks, nearly gassed to death then managed to run after her sister in the woods … then getting hit by a car ! 🤔 I mean if that’s not bad luck and far fetched what is 😂😂😂 that woman has 9 lives 🤣🤣
don’t forget she fell off the rope bridge into the river and nearly drowned in October 🤣

Reactions: 11
I just shouted Yessss Liam when he did that 😂

I can’t help but laugh at her, she reminds me of myself when I’m due on (minus the killing people) 😂
I won't lie, I rewound it back and watched it again 😆 the LOOK on her face was priceless 🤣 before he knocked her clean out 👏

I think he did hear it and pretended not to, fully intending to return. He probably thought she was going to kill herself.
He did hear it and she said it was an old generator to keep her warm 🙄 he clearly didn't believe her sob story so went back in after her

Reactions: 3
Hoping Tracy doesn't come back but I'm assuming she will need to if her partner in real life gets killed off/jailed in eastenders :p

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Actually really shocked by this evenings ending! The problem is they put warnings for the slightest thing so when something actually graphic happens you’re taken a back.

Reactions: 12
Actually really shocked by this evenings ending! The problem is they put warnings for the slightest thing so when something actually graphic happens you’re taken a back.
I just watched.

How the hell did that happen??? !!!
OMG

Reactions: 2
I missed her cell mate saying that but I did see a spoiler photo of her in hospital and vinny visiting , still shocked by that though.Wonder if the cell mate actually did it or got people in

Reactions: 5
I missed her cell mate saying that but I did see a spoiler photo of her in hospital and vinny visiting , still shocked by that though.Wonder if the cell mate actually did it or got people in
I did see a photo of her in hospital but I’m not sure it’s from this week because she has zero trauma on her face? Like her eyes were bleeding but in the photo I’m hospital it looks fine?
It’s something I’ve noticed with Emmerdale and their make up department recently. Whenever any character experiences a massive trauma the make up doesn’t match or it heals in 2 days. Like Vinny should have some serious bruising and cuts from being held hostage after what Meena did and he has some redness and a small cut. And with Manpreet and the amount of drugs Meena gave her she should have liver damage but nothing has been mentioned?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.