Emmerdale #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems to be a running theme since thread one…
Meena needs to GO !!
As much as we are fed up of her, we can say the actress playing her is very good
That’s as far as compliments go
This storyline should have ended at Andrea’s Death
RIP BEN you didn’t deserve that mate

please add on…

Reactions: 11
She shouldn't have done any of the silly stupid deaths, she was warped from day one they brought her in to the show. Jumping about sleeping with various characters aswell. Not sure if David and Victoria departure changed the storyline for Meena though, but it really is grinding my gears that this is still going on..

Reactions: 10
She shouldn't have done any of the silly stupid deaths, she was warped from day one they brought her in to the show. Jumping about sleeping with various characters aswell. Not sure if David and Victoria departure changed the storyline for Meena though, but it really is grinding my gears that this is still going on..
I honestly forgot they have gone lol where are they ?
As in where have Emmerdale said they are ?
wow completely forgot about them 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Leanna was her first in village although she killed her pal too I think before that,
Ben, Andrea, Victoria[ almost] Manpreet almost., possibly vinny arrrrgh goodness knows and nobody suspects her at all! She's loopy 😂

Reactions: 6
Meena, as calculating as she is, wouldn't be able to evade competent police as successfully as she has. At this point I think we should send in Miss Marple.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly forgot they have gone lol where are they ?
As in where have Emmerdale said they are ?
wow completely forgot about them 😂😂😂

Me too!

Proves we wouldn't miss them if they were permanently written out.

• Haha
Does make you wonder then if they had to edit the storyline for crazy meena

Reactions: 1
I think the original plan was for Victoria to take the role Vinny has and suspect Meena of wrongdoing. However the storyline had to be rewritten when Isabel and Matthew were suspended.

Reactions: 9
I fell down an insta rabbit hole and ended up on the actress who plays Amelia’s instagram, she looks so different it took me ages to figure out it was her 😂

I think the original plan was for Victoria to take the role Vinny has and suspect Meena of wrongdoing. However the storyline had to be rewritten when Isabel and Matthew were suspended.
Sounds about right Victoria is a busy body

Reactions: 4
They were suspended?
Why? I hadn’t heard 🤷🏻‍♀️

I do like the Dawn and Billy characters.
I like the actors, too. And I think they have depicted their love realistically.

I know the show can't help the sets looking empty because they have to socially distance everyone who isn't in a bubble, but that's where a good actor comes in.
A good actor can fill the screen.
Emmerdale doesnt have enough good actors to compensate for the emptiness.

The writing has been overall dreadful for a very long time.

They need to get some writers who can write, some casting directors who can cast actors who can act.

And on a shallow note, I hate the long straggly hairstyles a lot of the women have.
Lockdown on hair salons is over ladies so go and get your hair sorted.

Reactions: 8
Vinnie's actor is being interviewed on Lorraine, the man looks good! Those glasses he wears on the show do him no favours!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.