Emmerdale #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad it was quick. That way the Meena storyline wasn’t stretched out any longer than it needed to be
Times like this are when we should be grateful it isn't too realistic.
Had it been true to life she could have in Court for two weeks at least.

Imagine! Two weeks of those Court scenes!

Reactions: 2
Omg can't believe that's all Leylas secret is, I'm about 3 episodes behind , put one on earlier and had to turn it off after 15 mins , I was bored.

The whole thing with Vanessa hiding behind the van then moping about because she saw her covered in pig crap , pathetic scenes , I don't care about Vanessa never mind her new lover

Reactions: 8
Why was that woman in the village when Vanessa almost ran her over?
And why was she carrying a cake?
This has not been explained.

That Kerry and Al thing was awful.
The Nate scenes, even worse.

I fast forward the Marlon scenes (too upsetting) and sadly, the other bits are becoming unwatchable (too boring)

Reactions: 7
Used to love Emmerdale.
Hardly watch it nowadays, it’s so unrealistic with the constant love/lust merry go round and the storylines that stretch credibility.
It’s just horrible now.

I just cannot listen to Nate's voice. The way he says Tracaaay & Frankaaay gives me irrational rage....
Tracy, there’s another that I hope stays away for ever.
She won’t be missed.
Face like a smacked arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Nate's voice is very grating.
I think Vanessa's is too.

I think it is time there was a change of Producers and writers.
An influx of new actors ( ie people who can actually act) is also overdue.

Kim owning everything is also boring.
Time for new wealthy people to come in so it isn't all Kim buys/hires and fires.

Reactions: 7
I haven’t watched in forever - are Jimmy and Nicola still finished? I always liked them.

Reactions: 1
And didn’t Eric Pollard kill a wife back in the day but is now a cuddly B&B owner?
Yes!!!! He was a right one, now he’s a wise elder statesman 😂😂

and what’s the situation with Layla and that new girl 🤔

Used to love Emmerdale.
Hardly watch it nowadays, it’s so unrealistic with the constant love/lust merry go round and the storylines that stretch credibility.
It’s just horrible now.

Tracy, there’s another that I hope stays away for ever.
She won’t be missed.
Face like a smacked arse.
Watched an old episode the other day it was so good it makes this series look a right tit show and that’s without the pandemic to blame

what's happening with coconut matting hair Noah? He was lurking about last night filled with rage after realising that gormless girl had lied to him

Reactions: 4
I have nothing to say of merit other than what a right nasty cow Chloe is. She's a brat and an user.

Noah is going to do something rotten towards her by the looks of it, and I just don't think I'll care. She'll be a hard one to sympathise with.

(She does have lovely hair though, the lass ain't all bad! :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone seen that there’s going to be another baby by the end of the year! Who we betting on? I’m saying either Liv and Vinnie or Leyla and Liam!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.