Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohdoris

VIP Member
How has no one poked Brenda in the eye for being such a nosey bint!! She’s infuriating.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Chita

VIP Member
Can Al die?

Good......................................idea.

and..................................................

preferably..............................a.........................................

slow............................................

death.

FFS why does he keep pausing between words???? Does he think it makes him appear dramatic??

Got news for you Al, it makes you look shite.

• Haha

Chita

VIP Member
My friend's mother is in her mid 80s and she and her gang of old lady chums love Emmerdale.
A few of them have a soft spot for Jeff Hordley.
They usually lap everything up and think it's great but recent conversations with them state that
1) what is Emmerdale buggering about at? That food fight was ridiculous.
2) it's time that they got rid of that Chastity. She just struts about with her hands in her pockets being nasty to everybody. Time she went.
3) what's happening with that David? One minute he's here next minute he's gone away again. They should make their bloody minds up.

So even the old guard superfans are saying it's crap now.

• Haha

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
So Ian the prison warder was meant to unlock the doors outside.

If Meena hadn’t been attacked by that woman’s sister and she didn’t steel the makeshift weapon and held Manpreet hostage, how was she planning on originally getting down to the courtyard and making her escape?

Reactions: 16

Chita

VIP Member
What's going on with Meena and the prison guard?
Why haven't Vinny, Dawn or Billy given evidence?
Why is nobody from the village there to have a nosey?
You'd think Brenda would be there to see what's going on.
But nobody is there!

Reactions: 16

Leo100

VIP Member
Anyone notice meena and manpreet seemed to have matching outfits 😅

The fight scene was like Harry Hills TV burp where he would dress up as a soap character with a wig and join in the fight (not sure if anyone has a clue what I'm on about probs talking to myself here 😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Leo100

VIP Member
Everytime suzy is on I just cringe and how ridiculous was that whole setup of them eating moiras casserole 🤣 could've come up with a better way to link them

• Haha

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Is charles secret daughter connected to that gang who attacked nicola? I remember when Nicola was on the ground after the attack a black girl (you could see her legs) stood over her and said something like 'sorry' and ran off. I could be completely wrong on this but I just had a little thought when Charles showed her face to the camera last night.

HeyYo123

Chatty Member
Billy saying Meena would need to be mad to come back. Serial killers usually are at least a little mad.

• Haha

Dailychat

VIP Member
I will take all the Meena's, Charles, bad writing/stories etc etc etc for ever more if they just get RID OF MANDY. ILL go in and strangle her myself.

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
Who the Fuck writes this drivel? Honest to God I'm wearing my intestines on the outside I've cringed so much. Fuck off and get sone decent writers.

• Haha