Emmerdale #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In honour of the feud between Emmerdale's bad boy beauties, who would you rather shag?

😑 react for Cain since he's a scowler
πŸ˜† react for Al since he's a smirker
Cain is fit and all, but I'm not after a Glasgow kiss off his missus! A gagged Al it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone is messing around with Dawn's computer, must be Meena's back?!

Reactions: 9
Can't wait for the Meena storyline to be over now! My OH loves it but it just infuriates me!
TBH, I'm not sure what I really want to see in a soap anymore. Part of me wants to see some everyday kind of stuff to make it seem more realistic but I bet that would get boring after a few episodes. There's only so much sensationalism they can produce before even that becomes repetitive and predictable. I wonder if soaps have had their day?
I want to see couples that are happy together and in it for the long haul but where's the excitement in that? They appear to have turned every character into a caricature now. Brenda with her constant earwigging and general busybodiness and Chas with her scowling, crumpled face!
What kind of content do you think would improve Emmerdale?

Can't wait for the Meena storyline to be over now! My OH loves it but it just infuriates me!
TBH, I'm not sure what I really want to see in a soap anymore. Part of me wants to see some everyday kind of stuff to make it seem more realistic but I bet that would get boring after a few episodes. There's only so much sensationalism they can produce before even that becomes repetitive and predictable. I wonder if soaps have had their day?
I want to see couples that are happy together and in it for the long haul but where's the excitement in that? They appear to have turned every character into a caricature now. Brenda with her constant earwigging and general busybodiness and Chas with her scowling, crumpled face!
What kind of content do you think would improve Emmerdale?
New characters played by people who can act.
Also characters who aren't broke.
It's boring when only Kim Tate has money and owns everything.

Bring in someone to run the haulage company again. Jimmy and his one van can't bring in new characters.
And stop the Dingles dominating every episode.
Belle is boring.
Charity and Chas are on repeat.

When the Sharma family came, they had money and businesses.
When Rodney came he was into antique dealing and running a vineyard. He was successful.
When Nicola came back she had money.
All that was taken away. They've made them all broke with nothing interesting to do or say.

The writers should watch some old eps of Dallas and Dynasty and get some business rivalry going.

Needs new characters though.
If they insist on links to the past, bring back Steve Marchant and Carlos the chef. Make them rich and successful with families or staff that can tell us fresh stories.

One could buy the Sharma house.

If Lady Tara can't be reintroduced then put a new Aristo in her house.
Loads of possibilities.

But please, no more crap actors like Nate and Al!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Some great ideas there @Chita ....I like the idea of some business rivalries or even like you say, some people with a bit of spare cash. It does get a bit dreary when everyone is miserable and broke (although it probably does reflect a lot of us at the moment!)

There was rivalry between haulage firms for a while wasn't there and am I going crazy or did they become refuse collectors for a while too?

Also, who can fill me in on the blanks of the factory...I remember there was a fire after Kerry and Amy tampered with the CCTV but what happened to the factory after that? Did it become the Hop? I'm having a massive brain fart about it - I'm wondering if I just slept through that storyline!

Reactions: 3
Some great ideas there @Chita ....I like the idea of some business rivalries or even like you say, some people with a bit of spare cash. It does get a bit dreary when everyone is miserable and broke (although it probably does reflect a lot of us at the moment!)

There was rivalry between haulage firms for a while wasn't there and am I going crazy or did they become refuse collectors for a while too?

Also, who can fill me in on the blanks of the factory...I remember there was a fire after Kerry and Amy tampered with the CCTV but what happened to the factory after that? Did it become the Hop? I'm having a massive brain fart about it - I'm wondering if I just slept through that storyline!
Kim bought it and turned it into whatever the Hell it's supposed to be now.

And yes, Tate Trash will be in the classic episodes soon.
In those days it seemed like the village bins were emptied every day so they could run the storyline.

Reactions: 4
He is quite fit though. He can talk me into bed anytime, although it will be a long conversation getting me there, as by the time he spits his words out I may have fell asleep
I can't believe he's shagging that annoying Geordie bint Kerry (another annoying Geordie bint here so I feel justified in calling her that)

• Haha
Didn't think Vanessa could be more of a witch , not very professional giving a warning out at the local shop 🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So Meena (the most wanted person in Yorkshire) is roaming about the shrubs outside the vets in broad daylight, breaking in and messing with the computers and no one spots her πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So Meena (the most wanted person in Yorkshire) is roaming about the shrubs outside the vets in broad daylight, breaking in and messing with the computers and no one spots her πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Like nobody spotted her murder 3 people in a tiny village and kidnap 2 more 🀣

• Haha
Why has Harriet decorated the house like it’s Halloween? πŸ€”
Well i was behind and as I was rewinding I thought to myself no way is that supposed to be Meenas scare tactic πŸ˜… its like an old school American toilet roll prank

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Billy saying Meena would need to be mad to come back. Serial killers usually are at least a little mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are they going to kill Mackenzie so Vanity can happen?

And why would Vanessa sit amongst the most sad-cringe hen party doing paperwork. She sat right down in middle of the Hop. It's so obvious she is with a producer. It's awful. I really wish they never brought her back.

Dawn looked gorgeous in the princess dress! Dammit Meena!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.