Emmerdale #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wondering if that guard is an under cover policeman? And will get Meena to confess!!

Reactions: 4
Sorry some questions as I wasn't fully concentrating the last 2 episodes

Why the hell did Gabby want to find him , drag Dawn in to it then make her keep it secret?

Who's Leyla meeting?

What's going on with the prison guard , why is he helping Meena? Something to do with Leyla tricking her?
Also why did dawn not want to go, not believe it but then break in when Gabby was leaving 🤣.

gabby annoys me so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's happening with that girl whose sister's organ donation saved Sarah's life?
What happened about her scary father?
Isn't he an issue any more?
Who is paying for her keep?

Isn't that scary man threatening Al any more?
Are we meant to forget all of that?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm wondering if that guard is an under cover policeman? And will get Meena to confess!!
Would love this but feel like it’s too clever for Emmerdale 🤣🤣 I can only see him as Philip from Waterloo Road!

Reactions: 6
Would love this but feel like it’s too clever for Emmerdale 🤣🤣 I can only see him as Philip from Waterloo Road!
Trouble is it looks like Meena's going to get off on some of the changes, that's why I thought he's an undercover cop!!
It was bugging me where I'd seen him before! Thanks!!!

Reactions: 2
She is but the other day she seemed to make a suspicious phone call

Ooooh. Missed that.

The camera angles in court are doing my head in.

And why is nobody from the village in the courtroom to have a nosey?
They've just had a serial killer in their midst and don't appear interested in her trial.

Not even nosey parker Brenda?

Reactions: 7
Meenas solicitor is played by Amy Robbins, Kates sister who is mother of Emily Atack. She has such a nice voice that it is has been bugging me who she is and suddenly recognised her when she was in the cell at the end.. Will be able to sleep tonight. :unsure:
Lots of spoilers in today's press about who is on the end of Laylas phone, wish they had been under a spoiler banner not stuck on front pages.
If this had been Corrie Norris and Mary would have been on the front row with a packed lunch and a flask.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Meenas solicitor is played by Amy Robbins, Kates sister who is mother of Emily Atack. She has such a nice voice that it is has been bugging me who she is and suddenly recognised her when she was in the cell at the end.. Will be able to sleep tonight. :unsure:
Lots of spoilers in today's press about who is on the end of Laylas phone, wish they had been under a spoiler banner not stuck on front pages.
If this had been Corrie Norris and Mary would have been on the front row with a packed lunch and a flask.
Kate , the one who is with "ness" in real life? Didn't realise shes related to Emily atak

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I remember Amy from when she was in a programme called The Royal, set in a hospital in 1960s Yorkshire. It was a spin off from Heartbeat. The woman who plays Vanessa was in it as well as a receptionist

I remember Amy got together in real life with the guy who played her husband in the show, Robert Daws

Reactions: 2
Def Amy - just googled it to make sure I was right. https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertain...-acting-career-and-famous-siblings/ar-AAVVMhS
The Partner of Michelle Hardwick (Ness) is Kate Brooks.

Didn't even know she had a sister, now wondering how many other times I've assumed wrong!
Amy and Kate have a brother Ted who is a comedian and the family are related to Paul McCartney in some way - second cousins or something.

Another family thing about the Robbins - Teds daughter is Molly Robins who was in Extreme Cakemakers and is brilliant.

Def Amy - just googled it to make sure I was right. https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertain...-acting-career-and-famous-siblings/ar-AAVVMhS
The Partner of Michelle Hardwick (Ness) is Kate Brooks.

Amy and Kate have a brother Ted who is a comedian and the family are related to Paul McCartney in some way - second cousins or something.

Another family thing about the Robbins - Teds daughter is Molly Robins who was in Extreme Cakemakers and is brilliant.

Mrs Robbins - their Mum was Paul McCartney's cousin.
Kate recently played the Medium/ book author in Ricky Gervais's Afterlife.
Theres anothet Robbins sibling - a singer. She was in the iconic Shiela's Wheels commercials.

What's going on with Meena and the prison guard?
Why haven't Vinny, Dawn or Billy given evidence?
Why is nobody from the village there to have a nosey?
You'd think Brenda would be there to see what's going on.
But nobody is there!

Reactions: 16
What's going on with Meena and the prison guard?
Why haven't Vinny, Dawn or Billy given evidence?
Why is nobody from the village there to have a nosey?
You'd think Brenda would be there to see what's going on.
But nobody is there!
I’m wondering if he is going to help her escape 🤔

Is it supposed to be a take on the scene from the three musketeers with M’Lady and her prison guard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.