Emmerdale #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been on one minute and I’ve burst out laughing haha
It’s shockingly tit! Haven’t watched in ages but the acting hasn’t improved! Why does Billy and Dawn just stand there when Meena has her back to them?! Just ridiculous!

Reactions: 9
It’s shockingly tit! Haven’t watched in ages but the acting hasn’t improved! Why does Billy and Dawn just stand there when Meena has her back to them?! Just ridiculous!
Was thinking that myself, didn’t make any sense or push her when she’s shooting at their friend haha

Reactions: 7
Was thinking that myself, didn’t make any sense or push her when she’s shooting at their friend haha
And Billy just standing there when she was holding Dawn over the wall of the bridge. I don’t know how many times I shouted, "just bleeping twit her one!"

Reactions: 10
Meena the Terminator. How many people can this woman overpower? She’s hardly Michelin Man is she. So ridiculous. Literally the most ridiculous soap storyline I’ve witnessed. Just so unbelievable.
And Layla is unconscious from what? Do the writers not understand that if you go unconscious from an injury you’re like in very serious trouble and would be dead within minutes or permanently disabled etc? It actually takes a proper good head wallop to fall unconscious. But she’ll be A-Ok by Monday probably. Happens all the time in soaps. Poke someone in the head and they collapse.

• Haha
Oh sweet merciful Jesus what the hell was that? Whoever is writing this rubbish needs a serious career counselling session and some interview tips

• Haha
Tonight’s episode was like a script from Sunset Beach
So many questions!!! How did Meena know about Limo if it was a surprise? How did she know where to hijack the limo? How did she get her hands on a gun? Where did she get the drugs she injected into Billy? What has she been using for money? Did she kill the truck driver? How did she manage to hit Leyla with no shooting experience and when the bullet clearly went through centre of windscreen with Leyla sitting to the left of it? How did she abduct Lucas in broad daylight in a village full of occupied houses? Where did she hide the massive limo while she was abducting him? How did she get back so quickly to get Billy in the boot and pick up Dawn after stashing Lucas in some unknown location because Lucas had been in the church only a few minutes prior? How is unconscious Leyla managing to open the door and fall out of the car still unconscious for the bullet that hit the back seat? And why when Dawn finally managed to overpower her is stupid Billy focused on restraining Dawn and not the lunatic serial killer??? I have more questions but I’d be here until dawn 😂😂 So many questions!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I noticed Harriet was on the rug malone was killed on, does this mean forensics find Malone's blood/residue from bullet and start digging around sending Dawn spiralling with the guilt and causing problems for Kim and Will?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Last nights episode was hilarious. I’m just going with they’ve making it intentionally funny now and enjoying the madness
When she was laughing when Dawn was thumping her 😂😂

• Haha
i was upstairs last night and the tv was on in the kitchen, I couldn’t decide whether my mum was watching a pantomime or emmerdale because all I kept hearing was mwahahahahaha

• Haha
I noticed Harriet was on the rug malone was killed on, does this mean forensics find Malone's blood/residue from bullet and start digging around sending Dawn spiralling with the guilt and causing problems for Kim and Will?
Gosh I didn’t know it was the same rug, wasn’t watching emmerdale when that all happened. But I was thinking that Harriett dying would somehow link in to malone’s body being recovered! But this info seals it for me. Who doesn’t dump a rug a they murdered someone on?? Idiots 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I've not watched this show in ages as the storylines are shite, I turn it on and mad Meena is still doing her murder rampage FFS make it stop!

Reactions: 2
I think viewers demanding a touch of realism from Emmerdale are watching the wrong programme 😀

Emmerdale itself, we are lead to believe, is a small village somewhere in the Yorkshire dales, and yet every conceivable tragedy, from exploding barns (and corn mazes), planes literally falling out of the air, to god knows how many murders even before the Meena-nator. And it seems to be populated exclusively by beautiful perfectly diverse people with inexhaustible supplies of wealth who like to squabble over the ownership a pub that can’t possibly have turned a profit in years, if ever. And a good proportion of these said people have slept with each other at some point.

So anyone who actually lived year would either be sectioned, deep in therapy, or be visiting the VD clinic regularly. The Social Services would be in special measures, the police would have designated it a high crime area, and the NHS would have set up a special task force to find out why so many of the population of this tiny village end up with life threatening medical conditions. And Meena’s face would have been on the front page of every newspaper and website in the country if she was a suspected serial killer

So just accept it for what it is. Meena is in fact a mirror universe version of Wonder Woman for her physical power, crossed with Bear Grylls for her wilderness survival skills, and Harold Shipman for her habit of using medical means to assist her murder rampage. All because she got left with a mean auntie when she was 10. It makes as much sense as anything.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I've stopped thinking about how many loopholes there are any more.
If it was a piece of knitting it would have unravelled.
I just watched it and kept thinking how bloody beautiful the girl playing Meena is.

Reactions: 5
Two things. I still think Meena is going to end up being Manpreets daughter and wtf is the policeperson/vicar/police person all about? Surely Harriet couldn't have rejoined the police just like that and secured the local bobby job in the the village where she knows everyone cos she was their bloody vicar? I think she is going to end up investigating her own crime. I shall continue watching itvwhen Meena is well and truly gone. My body can't take any more cringing 😬

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.