Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossip29

VIP Member
I don’t give a fuk what anyone says, when I get married it’s all about ME and my kids can fuk right off for the day 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Megz0

Has this spontaneous news been revealed yet? I’m literally on the edge of my seat here as I know it’s going to be the most exciting thing I’ve heard this year!! Can’t wait!!
Chester said he wanted a house so they’ve signed it over to him. Gary and Emma have found a new place and prim is seeking refuge in soft play.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

and nothing happens

Just watched the video highlights clip from the wedding, Primrose is such a happy wee soul! Smiling and laughing all through it. Chesta on the other hand just hangs off Emma’s neck and glares at everyone lol. Imagine being a guest at the wedding, trying to enjoy yourself, then from across the room you catch King Chestaaaa glowering at you while malevolently chewing a rotten bunny ear. Some buzz kill 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Star15sh

VIP Member
What hold does she have over him? He wakes up alone on his wedding day apart from Prim who should actually be with her mum or the very least grandparents. Where is his best man? His ushers? His mates? All getting ready and having a laugh. Welcome to the rest for your life Gary but I guess karma really did come and bite you on the ass! You had a lucky escape Charlotte I hope he's kicking himself now for being such a knobhead and having a degree in pulling women!!!

Reactions: 51

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
Imagine waking up on your wedding day alone with your little girl and playing play-doh … where is Gary’s family? Where are his pals? It’s all SO weird!! They might be rich in cash but they’re both completely poor in anything else in life l!

• Heart
Reactions: 50

chocdip

VIP Member
I cannot believe she took her favourite Chester to a hotel for the night 🤣🤣 I’m sorry she’s a right nasty bitch. Shouldn’t the little girl get her beautiful dress on and hair done with mommy while good old Chester gets his suit on with daddy ? Is she for real are we even sure she actually thinks primrose is her daughter

Reactions: 44

Ashad

Chatty Member
I cannot believe that even when saying their vows they were holding the kids. They give off vibes that they’re only together because of the kids and the only thing they have in common is that they’re parents. So bizarre. Garys comment of we still had to be mum and dad during the wedding- well do you not have family and friends who could look after them so you could enjoy your special day????

• Heart
Reactions: 40

GroovyChick

View attachment 656856Yeah totally weird. I’d get it if they both were but for one and not the other (when they still weren’t married) is odd. I think she insisted on having her name in Chester’s because she had doubts in their relationship so soon after branding him a narcissist and everything else
Also, how did she make that baby announcement all about Chesta?

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Rose94

VIP Member
CAD4C00E-8B9E-43F1-9279-BA70BCE3452B.jpeg
I remember reading this comment a while ago so Iv just gone back to find it 😬😬 sells weight loss products but also fat shames people! Hate to imagine some of the things they say about their ‘clients’ behind their backs

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38