Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Megz0

Wake up
Shit boomy of one of the kids and the time
Picture in the hall
Obligatory “heads gone” picture with chestaaa in the dogs bed
Swimming
Park
Ice cream
Herbalife
Golf/gaming
Bed time

What a boring life they have. Wouldn’t want that at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

MunHun

VIP Member
WTF it’s like something from a comedy show. They are the biggest bore bags going. I couldn’t imagine looking back at my wedding photos and seeing my three year old glowering whilst sucking on a bunny ear whilst attached to my hip. Seriously I love my kids but this is fucking ridiculous, he is the most indulged child I’ve seen in a while. He’ll be a horror show when it comes to schooling and discipline.

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
I think the thing people are finding weird is that it looks like they got married because it was written in the calendar as something they had to do rather than being so excited to celebrate their relationship with the people they love? Like normal life has resumed so quickly it’s like they just did it like an appointment and couldn’t get back to normal life quick enough

• Heart

whisperchat

VIP Member
You just know that when Damien Chester grows up and gets his first girlfriend, Emma is going to be that mum that gets jealous and tries to ruin their relationship, imagine if he gets married.. she's going to be the mother in law from HELL.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Omg it’s hilarious that is exactly like we predicted, I’m cringing 😂😭
And in the interview Emma piping up they could ‘finally relax’ once prim was in bed - yeah I bet you couldn’t wait to palm her off and devote the rest of your evening to king chesta! What a nasty mum man

Reactions: 36

MustardCactus

Chatty Member
My prediction for her wedding look. Fitted fishtail style with a plunge neckline which we’ve seen her in 1000 times before from that Nadine Merabi brand she always seems to (be gifted) wear. Hair down and swept to the side. Gaz with his Lord Farquaad hair slicked back. What do we reckon?

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Password4321

Regarding Chestaaa’s PTSD, my son (age 3) was involved in something similar and broke his collarbone.

Anyway, he had a check-up to ensure he was healing and I meantioned he was a bit apprehensive to be in similar situations to the accident.
The lovely doctor (and mum of 5) basically told me not to pander to him and to not to avoid these situations as he will create a phobia and anxiety in his mind.

Long story short, I just told him what we were doing and not to be scared even if he was a bit. A few more times in that situation and he was fine and has never mentioned it since. A wee bit tough love worked and I think it’s best for him in the long run.

Kids are so resilient, keeping them stuck to us (and making up medical conditions 🙄) does them no favours!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
On the video OK posted, that bunny or whatever is that Chester is sucking is in shot more than Primrose is. It looks bloody rank, it's probably where covid came from 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Emilee86

Chatty Member
I'm sorry I'm not gaz biggest fan but my heart is breaking for him today... he has stepped up big time for Prim cause it seems her mother doesn't give a shit about her its all so sad where is the hype for his special day.... nothing like playdough the morning of your wedding its a disgrace.....its never gonna last this marriage a waste of money

Reactions: 33

randompenguin

717019B7-2109-43F2-9AD1-A1B7A5734DD7.jpeg

Always awkward when you look happier with your guy friend than your now husband on your wedding day🤣 they look more like newly weds than her and Gary! Shameful, feel bad for Gary now🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Only car accident I can think of that traumatic is Emma ran in to buy milk and Chestaaa had to sit with Gary
Don’t be so bitter, no milk anywhere in the house as chesta is so deathly terribly allergic. She ran in to get vegan ice cream

• Haha
Reactions: 32

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
I think theyre using their kids as a shield.
Gary just had to have primrose on morning of wedding because Emma couldn’t trust him to be with friends the night before.
They’re fine just now because the kids are small and need them constantly, but what happens once the kids are older and more independent? Are they going to have more babies to keep Gary from buggering off?

• Heart

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
For a kid with ptsd he sure loves going here there and everything fucking where. Places filled with shit loads of other people. Sure Emma, sure 😬

It annoys me that we know who she is 😂 She's an absolute thirsty nobody.

• Haha

MunHun

VIP Member
Guys just be mindful what you say here, Emma doesn’t know what Tattle is remember?

She should have catapulted Chesty down to the park with Gaz Heads Gone Beadle Mc Vey to blow off all his steam and kept Prim at home so she could enjoy some alone time with Mum without being terrorised by Super Nanny’s wet dream.

• Haha

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
Is Gaz really going by the name GAZ BEADLE MCVEY??? shit a brick!! He’s so under the thumb!! How the hell did she swing that one? He was having a fanny fit about her being double barrelled! but him too……. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha