Emma McVey #3 Still on the floor, 1 month till the wedding, something we’re sure Gary is dreading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why on Gary’s latest story she’s given Chester the bunny in the swing ? He seems perfectly fine sitting in the swing, is the bunny really needed ?!

Reactions: 6
This is awk haha
I remember this happening. If he's 'teaching' people about nutrition though he should start at home. Kids learn healthy habits from their parents. Not saying don't give them ice cream but there's a time and a place. It must fit in the category of 'no food is banned'!

Reactions: 12
A naturally thin person in heart failure getting food delivered and a partner at home all day every day after having a baby…. She must have worked so hard doing duck all except googling symptoms of different problems the baby could have

Reactions: 22
This is awk haha
He’s such a knob! Tries to pretend he is a good clean family man now for the gram. But deep down he’s the same misogynistic person that was on gshore years ago …

Reactions: 18
I don’t get why on Gary’s latest story she’s given Chester the bunny in the swing ? He seems perfectly fine sitting in the swing, is the bunny really needed ?!
I literally just seen that story, her wiping it's ear with a wet wipe 🤢 they've created a monster with that wean

Reactions: 6
What is with Gary basically like a single parent his wedding speech and his insta stories are polar opposite

Reactions: 1
I remember this happening. If he's 'teaching' people about nutrition though he should start at home. Kids learn healthy habits from their parents. Not saying don't give them ice cream but there's a time and a place. It must fit in the category of 'no food is banned'!
Exactly. And saying who cares... Well as her father he should. Nobody does care. But as his parents they should care about his nutrition, teeth etc.

Reactions: 3
Exactly. And saying who cares... Well as her father he should. Nobody does care. But as his parents they should care about his nutrition, teeth etc.
Exactly this !!
I know a woman she constantly posted a massive box of sweets and chocolate that she restocks every week & her wee one was nearly 4 at the time and had to get 13 teeth out!!!
she said it’s because she still let them drink baby formula but everyone knew it was because of sweets

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh no a home account. So they’ll be reposting each other’s stories aswell as the home account now 😩.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys just be mindful what you say here, Emma doesn’t know what Tattle is remember?

She should have catapulted Chesty down to the park with Gaz Heads Gone Beadle Mc Vey to blow off all his steam and kept Prim at home so she could enjoy some alone time with Mum without being terrorised by Super Nanny’s wet dream.
Super Nanny’s wet dream = 😂😂😂😂 Brilliant!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wonder how she lost alllllll that weight, since she had to have a go at everyone who said she wasn’t massive
0AF59EBA-5137-409A-AC8E-93917912F43D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
CAD4C00E-8B9E-43F1-9279-BA70BCE3452B.jpeg
I remember reading this comment a while ago so Iv just gone back to find it 😬😬 sells weight loss products but also fat shames people! Hate to imagine some of the things they say about their ‘clients’ behind their backs

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.