Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dipdab

VIP Member
I think it should be more common to be honest. Marriage is equal now. Taking the man's name is very old fashioned. I say fair play to him for being in the public eye and normalising this.
I agree a lot of my recently married friends have double barrelled their names. I only took my husbands last name as I have a very long difficult to spell first name so wanted a short easy surname 😅

ItWasAgatha

I get my two a small gift on the others birthday. I assume Primrose gets a present on Chesters birthday too.

Jeronimo

Perhaps they won’t even bother with the honeymoon. I can’t say I remember Gaz being fussed about travel etc unless it was one of those horrific Malia/Zante types places.
I’m not even shocked by the takeaway as he’s never really been one for fine dining. Didn’t he post the other day that he had never tried red wine?! 😂🙈

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Was it today’s OK they were supposed to be in or is that too soon? Just seen the cover and it’s Helen Flannigan and no mention of them on it 😳

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
That video made me sad, little girl got a shock on the lift and went to her dad for reassurance but he moves away as too busy filming