Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
I know he’s just a child but Chester is so annoying. Can see he always gets his own way because Emma panders to him. Put your kid down for 5 mins at your wedding. Our kids were at our wedding- the youngest wasn’t even 2 yet and this didn’t happen at all, she was quite happy being spoiled by family and friends

Reactions: 31

Rach88

VIP Member
Imagine if they brought a property to rent out and miserable emma was your landlord. God forbid anything goes wrong in your house, she doesn’t have the time to deal with it between heart failure and her deathly ill child
'cant fix your boiler bbe chesta is having a PTSD flare up and my heart's stopped beating'

• Haha

Swx

Chatty Member
Is it just me that doesn’t think she’s stunning in the least? 😂 She just looks like a tramp to me 🙈 like skin and bone, shit style and nothing remotely resembling her insta? And she literally has no personality? I feel so nasty to say all that but she does come across as a very nasty and horrible person 🙈 also don’t know if people have seen her pics before surgery? Yikes 🙈

• Haha

Mizpnk

Really wouldn’t surprise me if she got pregnant on purpose just for the lifestyle. She got pregnant quiet quickly into the relationship
She dumped him and wrote a big long instagram post about how he was cheating with young girls...then about a week later when she discovered she was pregnant she's back with him all loved up

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Megz0

Aye cos Chester is so traumatised after the car crash. He must hate going in the car so they can go to the shopping centre, play park, swimming, and soft play every day! (Sitting by himself in the back since they can’t have a day out with all 4).

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Wonder if they’ve done an OK magazine deal for the wedding? Can’t wait to see the photos of Gary’s greasy hair and Chesta going down the aisle on his quad bike …
They wouldn’t get enough photos, I’m sure they will have to leave the wedding for either Chester to go to hospital as he’s the most important thing or for primrose to go to hospital and ruin Emma’s day

• Haha

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Why on earth weren’t the 2 kids at their grandparents while Emma stayed with her bridesmaids and Gary with his ushers?! Then in the morning the kids could join them for photos. Emma gets a proper hen do, Gary won’t get a stag. He’s just stuck in that house on his wedding morning with his little baby all alone doing play doh. Never known anything like it. We know all orchestrated by Emma.

and nothing happens

Bet the reception was a hoot. Emma sitting in a corner cuddling King Chestaaaaa all night while he glares at everyone, and Gary wandering about by himself 🙄😂

• Haha

OrcaRed

VIP Member
I don’t like Gary don’t get me wrong but his wedding morning has actually made me feel emotional (just got my period lol) he looks so alone? It’s literally like every morning for him, it’s nothing special and it’s meant to be his wedding day too, his eyes are all puffy and tired, looks like he’s been crying, such a bizarre couple. I really hope he runs away at the alter or something.

lowtoxdox

Mum shame me all you want but I also would have let my child be cared for by someone else in the morning so I could get my hair done 😂

• Haha

Rose94

VIP Member
There you go 😉
Little did we know she was actually pregnant with our future lord and dictator Chester beadle at the time
The fact she wrote this then a few weeks later they’re back together shows they’re only together for the kids. If she weren’t pregnant when this happened they most likely would have stayed split

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Chickenburger

Y'all i'm shitting myself!! Been lurking for a while on here, but had to make an account the minute i saw the first kiss. I caaaaaaaan't. Did she really need to have his majesty the king the duke Chesta on her hip during all that?!?!

• Haha
Can’t even imagine them kissing, Chester will probably be in the way and they’ll each kiss his cheek whilst he’s screaming he wants an ice cream and sucking on his rabbit ear and Gary and Emma will avoid eye contact with each other lol

• Haha

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
For 2 people that moaned about having to stay home during lockdown it looks like this new house will be a military bunker meaning they never have to leave the house again 😂

• Haha

Megz0

As a teen I used to fancy the life out of him. I’d like to now go back and repeatedly punch 16 year old me.

• Haha