Emma McVey #3 Still on the floor, 1 month till the wedding, something we’re sure Gary is dreading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must read here because she’s really trying to prove that Primrose was involved in the getting ready process. She’s shown more Primose stories in the past couple of days than she has in the past 6 months.
I came on here to see if anyone else noticed these posts from her earlier! She’s defo a regular snooper on here 😂

Reactions: 3
I came on here to see if anyone else noticed these posts from her earlier! She’s defo a regular snooper on here 😂
Definitely- in the days after the wedding they swapped kids and posted loads of her and Prim and Gary with Chester

Reactions: 1
Making a point of posting they theyre both at soft play with both kids.

Haven’t checked this thread in months .. recently seen their wedding photos and holding the kids as they said their vows I MEAN COME ON do they realise they aren’t the only ppl with children 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔 2 absolute sad sacks .. the kids were like a barrier between them it looked RIDICULOUS

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Chester has separation anxiety. Did he get over it in time for the pics of just the two of them for the magazine deal? 🙄 💰 💰 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I got married before kids but if I were to get married right now my youngest would probably kick up a huge fuss to be up there with me holding her. So I would. Really not seeing what the big deal is here. All this 'it's their vows' nonsense. So what.

Getting ready with the two kids hanging off you. I get that you’re just so filled with love on your wedding day but her whole image really is the martyr of motherhood. No wonder she’s exhausted. I hope they ditch the kids and go away for a couple of nights.

Primrose is an absolute darling in that video though.

Reactions: 15
I can't get too excited about them holding the kids. The kids chewing the manky bunnies in all the photos and videos is hilarious though. 🤣 I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they did at least attempt to take the bunnies away, but ended up giving them back to avoid a meltdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Emma’s dad looks so awkward walking down the aisle holding prim and not his daughter. I wonder if it’s the typical grandparent thing where they always think you are being too soft 😂

Reactions: 4
I wonder what the kids will do when they start school and see there's no soft play lol theyve been to soft play more this month than I've ever been as a parent lol and my child is nearly a teenager 😂 they bloody love a bit of soft play don't they.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I got married before kids but if I were to get married right now my youngest would probably kick up a huge fuss to be up there with me holding her. So I would. Really not seeing what the big deal is here. All this 'it's their vows' nonsense. So what.
I think it’s because it’s one moment that should be just about them two joining as man and wife. I’m not saying don’t involve the kids in anyway, but surely they should be able to do that part alone? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think it’s because it’s one moment that should be just about them two joining as man and wife. I’m not saying don’t involve the kids in anyway, but surely they should be able to do that part alone? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree if they'd planned it that way it would have been different I think. Chester would have been much better standing waiting with Gary and Primrose on the pics looks like she's just joining in so she'd have probably been fine walking. She copies what he does.
I think it's more the fact that it seems to be he threw a strop and got his own way, which must have turned a normally calm, serene moment into chaos.

Chester is just a few months older than my son and I know if I was getting married I would just talk to my son every day about what would happen on the day and how he and his sister will walk behind me with nana/grandad or whoever and it would be fine! I just think they let him walk all over them and don’t set any boundaries. Emma completely encourages his clingy behaviour. If he was that bad he wouldn’t do to nursery.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have just got OK! for a sunshine read in my garden and I thought she was Daniella Westbrook at furst glance.
She looks so much like her the eyes espacially.

I have no idea who this couple are.. but to be in OK! Wow Ive not even seen them on tv or magazines 🤔
Jess Wright can land the cover no problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We got married abroad and had a 9mth old who was teething. During the nuptials she was with my parents. She sat with us on the top table in a high chair then spent the night with the mother in law who was in the same hotel as us. Chester is old enough to be understand the no. The grandparents should have taken him to the back of the church/hotel if he was kicking off.

Reactions: 14
I don’t give a fuk what anyone says, when I get married it’s all about ME and my kids can fuk right off for the day 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Chester eating an ice cream at 7am ... is there any need
What king Chesta wants he gets- they can't upset him for a minute no no no no no. He had to take center stage during the vows also. God love teachers trying to discipline him when the whole universe has revolved around his every whim

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.