Emma McVey #3 Still on the floor, 1 month till the wedding, something we’re sure Gary is dreading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t looked properly yet but was she seriously holding Chester whilst they were saying their vows 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Y'all i'm shitting myself!! Been lurking for a while on here, but had to make an account the minute i saw the first kiss. I caaaaaaaan't. Did she really need to have his majesty the king the duke Chesta on her hip during all that?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I cannot believe that even when saying their vows they were holding the kids. They give off vibes that they’re only together because of the kids and the only thing they have in common is that they’re parents. So bizarre. Garys comment of we still had to be mum and dad during the wedding- well do you not have family and friends who could look after them so you could enjoy your special day????

• Heart
Reactions: 40
"They were supposed to walk down the aisle with my man of honour, Joe, but they were struggling with it, so in the end Prim was carried by my dad, who gave her to Gary, and I carried Chester, who was a little upset, up the aisle."

We called this, didn't we?!!! 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Nahh I’m sorry Chester should of been stand with Gary and she should of been holding primrose!! End off!!

Reactions: 14
I know he’s just a child but Chester is so annoying. Can see he always gets his own way because Emma panders to him. Put your kid down for 5 mins at your wedding. Our kids were at our wedding- the youngest wasn’t even 2 yet and this didn’t happen at all, she was quite happy being spoiled by family and friends

Reactions: 31
Wow , weirdest wedding dynamics I've ever seen. Really sad they couldn't have a break for a couple of hours from carrying the kids on their hips. Maybe they prefer it like that. To me it seems it was maybe Gary who wanted a second child and Emma has told him okay if you look after it we can, Gary always up with prim and Emma always with chestaaaa

Reactions: 17
Ive been to a couple of family weddings where the bride & groom have young babies/toddlers. There was always a grandparent or auntie etc to take the kids during the ceremony if they start playing up etc. It’s nice to have the kids there for the day but some intimate moments like the vows should be left to the couple x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
WTF it’s like something from a comedy show. They are the biggest bore bags going. I couldn’t imagine looking back at my wedding photos and seeing my three year old glowering whilst sucking on a bunny ear whilst attached to my hip. Seriously I love my kids but this is bleeping ridiculous, he is the most indulged child I’ve seen in a while. He’ll be a horror show when it comes to schooling and discipline.

Reactions: 37
They don't love each other it's so obvious is unreal. No emotion at all, they are literally two people who love their kids, Emma needs Chester to be needy and clingy because otherwise her and Gary would actually have to spend time alone together. The way she favours one child over another is sad, primrose will figure it all out one day.

Reactions: 26
Wow , weirdest wedding dynamics I've ever seen. Really sad they couldn't have a break for a couple of hours from carrying the kids on their hips. Maybe they prefer it like that. To me it seems it was maybe Gary who wanted a second child and Emma has told him okay if you look after it we can, Gary always up with prim and Emma always with chestaaaa
And the article says they want another on a few years. Does she need time to think what ‘horrific illness’ the next one will get or is she researching how to get white Walker eyes on the next one so it’s a mini chesty when he’s at school

Reactions: 8
Something bleeping weird about them as a family. It's bizarre to watch it unfold on insta aswell. Weird weird weird. If they're still married in a year or 2 I'll be shocked.

Reactions: 22
I love weddings and I love weddings we’re the kids are there and walk the isle I get that it’s important but I am sorry I would draw the line holding him when am kissing after saying I do and my vows it’s not going to kill Chester to be sat watching his parents for 5 minutes and prim the video clearly shows Emma’s parents and garrys parents they could have held them for 5 mins max 🤣 Chester is just so spoilt and it’s not going to be good in the long run 🤣🥴

Reactions: 16
unpopular opinion- I don’t think it’s weird they held the kids, people focus so much on them being a ‘couple’ I see it as a family unit, if my son had wanted me to hold him at our wedding then so be it, I’d have done it and my husband would have welcomed him to that moment,..so if that’s how they wanted their wedding to be then why not, at least their kids were with them not palmed off with a babysitter for the day.

However- she has such beautiful hair why didn’t she do something better with it?! It looks like it wasn’t ‘done’ just down?!

Reactions: 8
Poor kids look miserable in the photos 😬 Emma and Gary look like they were competing for the worst hairdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They 100% married for the kids. Gary’s lack of involvement, Emma’s lack of self-love, the kids changing the plans and needing to be involved in everything.

I’d bet anything that when the kids are of an age where they don’t need babysitting, Gary will be bored and will probably cheat and the marriage will unfold. Which is probably why Emma hinted at wanting more kids whereas plain old cardboard Gary has said he’s happy with 1 of each.

Sad really. What a ‘life’.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.