Emma McVey #3 Still on the floor, 1 month till the wedding, something we’re sure Gary is dreading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth do they both copy each other’s stories I just don’t get it.you watch it under one then the other reposts it honestly very odd but from what I’ve seen they are both very strange
I’m from Leeds and the last place I would go with my children is white rose can’t think of anything worse Jesus

Reactions: 10
Has this spontaneous news been revealed yet? I’m literally on the edge of my seat here as I know it’s going to be the most exciting thing I’ve heard this year!! Can’t wait!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has this spontaneous news been revealed yet? I’m literally on the edge of my seat here as I know it’s going to be the most exciting thing I’ve heard this year!! Can’t wait!!
Chester said he wanted a house so they’ve signed it over to him. Gary and Emma have found a new place and prim is seeking refuge in soft play.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
it wouldn't surprise me if Emma actually wrote to the queen demanding that Chester be knighted

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If they didn’t post the kids they would have barely any content.

Reactions: 8
Haha the half vague 'announcements' and references to mortgages, they're like old school vaguebookers on Facebook desperate for people to ask them 'u ok Hun?'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine if they brought a property to rent out and miserable emma was your landlord. God forbid anything goes wrong in your house, she doesn’t have the time to deal with it between heart failure and her deathly ill child

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine if they brought a property to rent out and miserable emma was your landlord. God forbid anything goes wrong in your house, she doesn’t have the time to deal with it between heart failure and her deathly ill child
'cant fix your boiler bbe chesta is having a PTSD flare up and my heart's stopped beating'

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My inbox is open babes you know where I am 😂 I thought house too. Why why not just come out and say we've bought whatever it is. Why say we've been 'spontaneous' 🙄 why say you're sorting out mortgages 🙄 maybe they're getting an annulment and going their separate ways already 🤣🤣 prim with Gary and chestaaaa with Emma!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if it's a move back to Newcastle and that's why the 'very, very excited' 👀 they seem to be sorting mortgages whilst visiting his mum.
Will she settle without Joe? will there be enough soft play centres and what if the doctor just gives her a good shake instead of treating her? 🤷‍♀️ Then he'd also have contact with other humans, some would be female, too many risks surely!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes either say something or bloody don't. If you want to keep it private then keep it private, it's not that difficult. What is the point of doing stupid vague posts hinting at whether you're moving house or not. No one cares.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.