Emma McVey #3 Still on the floor, 1 month till the wedding, something we’re sure Gary is dreading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those waver things she’s advertising are terrible 😬😬
How embarrassing! Considering influencing is her job why would she think it’s acceptable to post that. It’s like she knew it looked tit but couldn’t be assed to do it again 😂

Re: the waver. I have the mark hill pick and mix waver (because I didn’t want to spend an extortionate amount on some tat that influenzas promote) and it’s really good!

Reactions: 3
Is that ad a piss take 😂😂 she couldn't even be arsed to do her hair properly. It looked tit. How is she getting ads!? She must pull the 'my bloke is gaz from g shore' line.

Reactions: 10
Influencers go on and on about us being trolls and keeping them up at night but I’d be waaaay more worried about people like Gail being that invested and obsessed with my life than us!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Influencers go on and on about us being trolls and keeping them up at night but I’d be waaaay more worried about people like Gail being that invested and obsessed with my life than us!
Is it Gail Platt I wonder? Cos it sure does reek of something she’d say, no wonder she looks up to Emma’s parenting look how her own three turned out 😳🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone see this?
😂😂😂 She will be swiftly deleting that 🤣 Does anyone remember the meltdown she had about Chesters birthday cake? Think it was when he was 1. It was a Mickey Mouse cake. The company asked her to tag them in the picture that she put on Instagram and she said how dare they as she paid for the cake. For forbid she give someone free publicity 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
My prediction for her wedding look. Fitted fishtail style with a plunge neckline which we’ve seen her in 1000 times before from that Nadine Merabi brand she always seems to (be gifted) wear. Hair down and swept to the side. Gaz with his Lord Farquaad hair slicked back. What do we reckon?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My prediction for her wedding look. Fitted fishtail style with a plunge neckline which we’ve seen her in 1000 times before from that Nadine Merabi brand she always seems to (be gifted) wear. Hair down and swept to the side. Gaz with his Lord Farquaad hair slicked back. What do we reckon?
Yep nail on the head 👏🏼 Chester with his wild hair sucking that manky rabbit thing.
primrose in a cute dress but only in about 2 photos. Boring basic beige/nude colour adult bridesmaid dresses ….

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ffs Gary is a cyclist. Just when I thought I couldn’t hate him anymore 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I used to work for a celeb weekly and the cut off for printing is usually Friday/sat, so they have probably just missed it. Reckon it will be next week, or they may leak a few pics in the meantime as a teaser. Also you wouldn’t believe the amount of editing that goes into the big celeb (I use the term loosely for those 2) features …
Oooh you must have some really interesting tea to spill about various "celebs!" Did you ever encounter Gaz or interview any of the GS lot?

Reactions: 4
This sounds so accurate. Overall I bet it was a pretty miserable day for a miserable couple

Reactions: 4
Oooh you must have some really interesting tea to spill about various "celebs!" Did you ever encounter Gaz or interview any of the GS lot?
Unfortunately not a lot really. I was there 2008/9 it was the era of big brother and Jordan & Peter Andre. I did see a lot of “before” shots before they were edited. It was fascinating then and I can imagine now in 2021 the technology is even more advanced …

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.